Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another testimony of Hell!
I know I'm being repetitive but I swear it's the last time I'm going to post one of these and you really have to see this one:

Tyrone William's visit to Hell.

He was a gangster and an atheist and his near death experience changed his life entirely.

I find this testimony very disturbing. It's like he's the word of God made flesh: 'If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.' (Mark 9:43)

And there are so many common elements to all these testimonies: the utter darkness, the foul smell, the vortexes through which people enter hell... Is this just an amazing coincidence? Are they all liars?

Two more videos that mention the vortexes in Hell:

Cai1000's Undeniable Proof that Hell is a Real Place.

I'd imagine that when the brain is lacking oxygen and undergoing extreme stresses such as imminent death it'll do all sort of crazy things to your perception of your surroundings. The human brain is a fragile thing and all sorts of things can effect its function; drugs, mental illnesses (Schizophrenia), lack of sleep, stress in general are a few examples of factors that can cause an individual to see and hear things that aren't really there. If I was to take any of what these near death stories state to be even half true I'd be more in line to go with these as the probable causes rather than some unseen deity whisking them away to the afterlife/hell.

Just my opinion on the topic Wink2

holy piss

those sounds he made at 2:20-ish scared the flying shit outta me. not cool.

in the second video.

edit: But I wonder like. I don't know the whole mythos, but if I go to Hell, are me and Satan cool? Orrr.... Like what is his deal, why is he punishing us, I'm like on his side in all this. i don't get it.

Why did you make a new thread, why not just post this in your existing thread?

I have two problems with NDE's... Once, they do tend to vary depending on a person's culture. http://www.horizonresearch.org/main_page.php?cat_id=66

Two, in the case of heaven and hell, the bible does make it quite clear that when a person dies they go into the grave and stay their until the final trump (Judgement Day). Doctrine (based on catholic interpretation from way hella back with lots of fudging), came up with the constant of reaching ones final destination at the completion of life.

Which brings me to my third point (yes I lied, so sue me)... I died and for me there was nothing, no lights, tunnels, friendly faces or for that matter flames.

I suspect this lack of experience rests on the fact that when I died I was a firm believer of the concept of 'soul sleep' where the body goes to the grave, the soul sleeps to await the final judgement.

While I have no doubt these people experience something, I doubt that what they are experiencing is the hereafter.

I firmly believe Will Shakespeare summed it up nicely:

But that the dread of something after death, The undiscovered country from whose bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will And makes us rather bear those ills we have 88 Than fly to others that we know not of?

I suspect that death is and perhaps always will remain that undiscovered country.

This is how religions give themselves bad names --- and then turn around and violently attack people who don't accept things like these videos as "evidence' for being anti-god or atheists. I'm used to being attacked about this subject and I'm going to persist in trying to inject some intelligence into conversations like this anytime they pop up.

Here's a few lines I put in a comment on another thread just a few days ago....

Science is in charge of all that can be sensed and experienced and can have their existence explained through reason. They're called phenomena, plural or phenomenon, singular.

Religion is in charge of all that cannot be sensed or experienced BUT can be reasoned to exist. They're called noumena, plural or noumenon, singular.

There are things that can be proven to exist and science handles them.
There are things that cannot and never will be proven and religion is supposed to deal with them and would do so if there weren't a bunch of ignorant boneheads who know nothing about science, religion, the concepts of evidence and proof --- who run around (see tiny words in my signature line below) saying things they cannot defend but they insist they are "proof" and get pissed when they're laughed at.

If these videos above are true without real proof then we must accept this one as true...

Here's Jesus appearing out of the clouds in Saudi Arabia... we have to accept this as true.

If you watch two minutes of this you'll watch the other 33 minutes. Find out how "what teen boys do in their bedrooms with the lights off causes their faces to break out with ACME.'.. According to another preacher Canada is part of Israel...

If you have faith you DO NOT even need to be concerned with the idea of PROOF which really does not exist for any matter of faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT???????????

Trying to prove matters of Faith only turns you into a fool and an embarrassment to your beliefs.

Near death experiences vary by culture to reflect the afterlife stories of the culture of the individual having the experience. Therefore, it is likely all hallucinations and dream like states. If it was proof of an afterlife, the after life's presented should be consistent across all cultures, which they are not.

larafan25 Wrote:holy piss

those sounds he made at 2:20-ish scared the flying shit outta me. not cool.

in the second video.

edit: But I wonder like. I don't know the whole mythos, but if I go to Hell, are me and Satan cool? Orrr.... Like what is his deal, why is he punishing us, I'm like on his side in all this. i don't get it.

I have no idea what those sounds are and where they come from.

Satan is definitely not cool. He is pure evil, he hates humans (he probably blames us for his downfall) and he is a deceiver: those who serve him are the ones who will suffer the most in hell.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I have two problems with NDE's... Once, they do tend to vary depending on a person's culture.

Oh, good. I don't have to say it. Now my excursion into this thread is truly purposeless.