Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Byee
Just so you know my last byee I posted was for family problems that thread is closed now and almost all who posted have left this site.
I think its time for me to leave also, to concentrate on the ones who I feel really care. No hard feelings but I don't feel welcomed here anymore.

sorry you feel that way, I always thought you were welcome here.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Some days I feel welcomed here, some I don't. So now I don't have any expectations. Just like RL, I guess.

I can understand that, it was lot of people that left. I wish you the best of luck.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

GS is an online forum family with a rich tradition of support. The social structures are complex but with no prerequisites imposed by the forum itself beyond the rules. This is why drama can develop, unfold, live, breath, leave, return and die. "Just like RL" was a nice descriptor but not wholly accurate.

Your own expectations, if unwavering, may take you in a certain direction or they may allow otherwise.

Flexibility, resilience, congruence, courage, and above all hope are not simply innate elements of character but more so tools and skills honed by our decision-making and practice.

Best wishes for peace for all beings.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

austin Wrote:Just so you know my last byee I posted was for family problems that thread is closed now and almost all who posted have left this site.
I think its time for me to leave also, to concentrate on the ones who I feel really care. No hard feelings but I don't feel welcomed here anymore.

Just what is a friend for life Austin? Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Just what is a friend for life Austin? Wavey

I was not thinking right and have been thru a rough day and i said some things i didn't mean

I owe you all an apology and hope you will accept it.

Im sorry for this thread and anything i posted today and will not happen again.

I know this site is and will be a great place for support i have experienced it first hand.

I let my own feelings get the best of me tonight and all i can do is hope you all will see past that .

IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Only apologize if it makes you feel better.

Is there anything that you would like to chat about?

I'm not sure what's going on...but you are definitely welcome here. It's okay to feel down but you have to remember to stand back up.

Thanks again im not leaving i just had a bad day , i pm Andy to say im sorry.