Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah Palin claims "I don't judge people on their sexuality but gay is a choice!"
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/mccainpalin.jpg[/img2]Sarah Palin, the vice presidential candidate for John McCain, has claimed that she is "not going to judge Americans" based on their sexuality in a CBS News interview.

The hopeful candidate was being questioned by the programme’s Katie Couric on sexuality, contraception and abortion.

When asked about her views on homosexuality, Ms Palin said that she believed homosexuality to be a "choice", and went on to say:

"I am not going to judge Americans and the decisions that they make in their adult personal relationships."

She then stated that one of her "absolute best friends" is a lesbian, and continued:

"She is not my gay friend, she is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice that I have made, but I'm not going to judge people."

Ms Palin, who is also Governor of Alaska, was also asked about her position on abortion, including in extreme cases of pregnant and underage rape victims. She said:

"I am pro-life and I am unapologetic about my position there."

"I would counsel to choose life, I would like to see a culture of life."

"I'm saying that personally I would counsel that person to choose life despite horrific, horrific circumstances."

Ms Palin said that she did not, however, feel that abortion should be an offence punishable with imprisonment.

Ms Palin has come under fire over her stance on gay rights since her selection as John McCain’s vice presidential candidate.

In September, it emerged that Ms Palin had been attending a church that advertised a conference that claimed to "cure" gays and lesbians.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Shes judging thousands of gay people from her 1 gay friend, hell she needs a slap!

I think her heterosexuality is a very questionable lifestyle choice. Thank goodness there are therapies to help her with that ... Rolleyes

She is a member of one of the most fanatical (irrational zeal) churches in the U.S. Her "minister" while in Africa clams to have chased the towns Witch out of the city.
Their was a news report that showed that same "minister" praying over Sarah Palin casting a protection over her from Witches. I ask you is this the workings of a sane, logical thinking person? I think not. Is she fit to be Vice. President? I think not! :mad: Is she a good human being? I think not!

yar Wrote:She is a member of one of the most fanatical (irrational zeal) churches in the U.S. Her "minister" while in Africa clams to have chased the towns Witch out of the city.
Their was a news report that showed that same "minister" praying over Sarah Palin casting a protection over her from Witches. I ask you is this the workings of a sane, logical thinking person? I think not. Is she fit to be Vice. President? I think not! :mad: Is she a good human being? I think not!

OK then Yar, get rid of her... Scatter

Jesse6GlobwhoreFiredevilAsthanos

I like Sarah Palin ,she's young,good-looking,smart and she's not afraid to speak her mind. I too think that being gay it's a choice,and she said she doesn't judge.

marshlander Wrote:I think her heterosexuality is a very questionable lifestyle choice. Thank goodness there are therapies to help her with that ... Rolleyes

It's not the same think and you know it.Heterosexuality is natural.

I think it's a shame that homosexuality is even an issue in US politics

Heterosexuality, homosexuality both are natural as it was a done deal at birth. It is the narrow minded bigots who are the true problem in the world. I think that the rest of us get along quite well .
Outtahere