Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well here I am. Lets get to it.
Some of you already know me. Im Ray, Virges roomie. While hes gone Ill be running things here and not leaving long or going far. I been reading GS since he joined and been real surprised how funny nice and friendly all you guys are. So Im gonna try hanging out here some for the next week and mix things up a bit. Ive been warned to behave or when he comes back I dont have anywhere to stay so you guys better help me do that. LOL.

Yes I am straight but I got no problems with gay people anywhere anytime. All my life ive known gay people and never met any as bad as folks try to make you out to be just because you arent straight. Age is 28 next month, doing my best not to get tied down down or married for awhile more. Gay guys have it easy in dating and all that because guys understand guys better than women ever try to. Im still trying to understand women and the more I do the more they scare me. LOL.

Im real excited about being here. Just dont be too hard on me for a bit until I get used to everything and everyone. So thats all I have to say now. Lets get this thing going!

StingRay Wrote:Some of you already know me. Im Ray, Virges roomie. While hes gone Ill be running things here and not leaving long or going far. I been reading GS since he joined and been real surprised how funny nice and friendly all you guys are. So Im gonna try hanging out here some for the next week and mix things up a bit. Ive been warned to behave or when he comes back I dont have anywhere to stay so you guys better help me do that. LOL.

Yes I am straight but I got no problems with gay people anywhere anytime. All my life ive known gay people and never met any as bad as folks try to make you out to be just because you arent straight. Age is 28 next month, doing my best not to get tied down down or married for awhile more. Gay guys have it easy in dating and all that because guys understand guys better than women ever try to. Im still trying to understand women and the more I do the more they scare me. LOL.

Im real excited about being here. Just dont be too hard on me for a bit until I get used to everything and everyone. So thats all I have to say now. Lets get this thing going!

You're NOT a crappie OR a flounder!!!!!!!!!! DAMN! I thought that meme was full to the gills! Welcome cutie and cross your legs! Sagrin Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Welcome to GS Ray Smile you already seem too friendly I won't be hard on you lol.

uhhhh, one more thing from the start... I can't play with 17 year olds on GS so you may only have the PG13 version... I imagine Virge planned it that way, but he'll be gone soon enough! BashingEvil_lol
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Adam: So --- when you say for us to go easy on you --- does this mean I can't repeat any of the stories I've heard about you? Cuz dude, OMG...!!!! When he said "watch the new members" I wasn't sure what to expect...but hey, you're very welcome, I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine.

So - are you here to carry on his tradition of...um...uniqueness? (And is that even a word?)

Welcome to the forum, can't wait to read your posts lol Elefant

[Image: avatar21440_1.gif]

Dang! You're adorable!!! Smile

Hi Ray really nice to meet you, enjoy your time on the forum Smile

Wolfpack Wrote:Hi Ray really nice to meet you, enjoy your time on the forum Smile

U are on the list virge is making of perverts wolf. Hell fill me in about you later on.

Welcome, Ray!

We share an understanding that "behave" means "subvert Memechose", do we not? Smile

Buzzer Wrote:Welcome, Ray!

We share an understanding that "behave" means "subvert Memechose", do we not? Smile

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh he aint gone yet