Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How absolutely pathetic
Anti-Gay Church Group Plan Protest at Actor's Memorial Service because of his depiction of a gay man in "The Birdcage"

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/robin-williams...ml#VddkU7w
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Well, that is probably one of the most feebleminded things I've read.

From Westboro, this is par for the course. They're just trolls who've been doing this kind of thing for years, unworthy of the attention they hunger for.

Westboro is notorious for doing this kind of thing. They even protest the funerals of servicemen killed overseas. They're a laughing stock. No one takes them seriously. Means nothing to anyone.

Westboro are horrible, vile, evil people. They are very well-known and notorious in the U.S. and are so hated that even people who otherwise have bad reputations and are generally not well liked in society keep their distance from this group. They protests funeral sometimes, but make a lot more claims that they are going to protest something than what they actually do. We've become pretty effective in the U.S at having people ready when they make a claim like this and if they show up have these volunteers form human walls between them and those attending a funeral.

The people from Westboro Baptist --- and the tiny majority of Americans who support them --- are the reason I own firearms. If I'm ever put in a situation where I would have to defend myself from people like that I'll make damned sure it's nothing close to a fair fight. I was paid to shoot attacking fundamentalist fanatics in Afghanistan. I consider it my civic duty to do the same thing back here at home. I took an oath to defend my nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic and that oath doesn't have an expiration date.

Reading the words expiration and Westboro Baptist Church in the same post is inspiring.
I bid NO Trump!