Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grrrrrrrr...z nation
DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMIT DAMNIT

F U C K

I had a date on my calendar and just tuned in...and the damn zombies can run faster than Olympic Athletes....

I am done with it and only spent five minutes to come to that conclusion...

I am already suspending my disbelief ALOT to enjoy zombie fare but when they run????? Sorry...not buying it...

Oh well....this will free up more time for me to watch Walking Dead

East Wrote:DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMIT DAMNIT

F U C K

I had a date on my calendar and just tuned in...and the damn zombies can run faster than Olympic Athletes....

I am done with it and only spent five minutes to come to that conclusion...

Sorry East.
It looked like a complete lemon of a series, so I didn't even attempt to watch it. I often wonder who wasted the money to produce what is obviously such terrible script content for a limited trial season for a series.

Eastie I'm sitting here laughing my butt off at 4:40am at you!!!

You sound like Ray. If you don't mind fill me in on the details of the show so I can get him all pissed off when he wakes up. He watches all the one hour long Zombie shows and spends 2 hours stomping around bitching about them.

I'll be waiting for a minute by minute review.... maybe it will be like therapy for you.

My mother was a nurse. One day she had a particular problem with an old man who insisted on being naked in bed with the door open. When she said something to him, he replied, "If you didn't look, you wouldn't see."

Same applies to zombie shows.
I bid NO Trump!

How about that baby??? It went from looking fine and healthy, to suddenly becoming the fucking undead energizer bunny! Hiw did it get turned? I didn't see it get bitten. I didn't see it get any blood on it (though to be fair, if it was transmitted by blood splatter, then the guy defending the baby should have been turned cause he was COVERED in syrup...um, I mean blood lol).
I will probably keep watching it....until The Walkimg Dead resumes....
~Beaux

Now,, Now,,,,, freshly dead zombies are supposed to run as fast as a Cheetah for the first couple weeks after joining the undead... They will get slower eventually,, we hope!!!!

My only gripe about the show is it doesn't have enough cute/handsome guys to get my lusty brain excited.
We Have Elvis !!

I got some good laughs and creeps out of that pilot! BUT the clincher was killing the main guy off on the first episode! Truly agree with the comment about more time for Walking Dead. The baby was a creepy little shit and the delivery of "mercy" was a bit much. EAST thanks for the giggle and BEAUX I laughed out loud....still am laughing inside as I type. LOL
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I watched the first episode, this is not for me. For me the actors are without charisma, they are transparent. I thought it was a horror serie, but during some actions scenes, i was very surprised to laugh.

It's not my cup of tea.

Ive never heard of it…

I dont watch hardly any tv but i bought the first season of "walking dead" on dvd last year and gave up when it started turning into an american soap opera. what rubbish. The walking dead is for the walking dead.

Turns out the main guy didn't die in the first episode after all. We watched this weeks epi and it was outrageous. Cannibalism to the nth degree and sweet karma in the end. Rx for zombie horror dramedy. We put it on the dvr as a filler if we get bored. On another note, UFC was GREAT this week while football SuCkEd royally! George was so disappointed with the ballgames he didn't even drink any beer!!! Holy shatzka that tension expressed itself SO well in the wee hours of the morn'!!!! I'll be on autopilot this week! Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart