Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Horoscopes
Quote:News affecting your professional life is on its way. What you learn today could alert you to how big the changes are going to be. Arranging a meeting for later in the week seems likely. It might be as well to remember that Friday is your best day of the week. Arranging a discussion for then could be a good move. It's likely too that someone you worked with a long time ago will require your assistance and perspective on a plan they have in mind for next year.

I hate it how theirs something in them that is always right, one way or another!
Just got a call saying I should meet someone tomorrow to talk about my job hunt, bet it wont help in the slightest.

horoscopes can be uncanally on the ball, sometimes scarily so. Im a cancer which means Im supposed to be sensitive, spiritual etc some of which is correct. Im not a slave to checking my horoscopes like some of my friends are but whenever I start a new relationship I cant help checking my compatability. Dont allways take it seriously though, but I find it intereting

Strange, everything you mentioned in your horoscope would apply to me if I weren't a Taurean. Damn clever, these horoscope writers Wink

Quote:The flexibility you are so famous for is taking a backseat, today -- you are all about having a plan and sticking to it, no matter what anyone else says. This will turn out to be a very good thing in terms of your progress. You won't tolerate any distractions and will rip through your 'to do' list like nobody's business! Your 'no compromises' manner might put a few people off, but only the folks who are trying to slow you down. And there won't be many of those.
Thats my horoscope from gayspeak.com, and I've been sending out my CV's like nobody's business to day!

Quote:Words could worry you: not because you don't know what to say, but because you don't want to 'wax lyrical'. You want others to stick to the facts too. You might also be concerned about travel arrangements. In spotting the flaw in an arrangement you might also be seen as the one who 'saves the day' - earning you extra points from someone who wasn't sure you were so interested in plans.
Thats tomorrows, and I feel asif I'm going to this job finder lady person to get told off.
I'm absolutely poo'ing myself about the travel as I'm not confident on the road and I get lost ever time I leave the garage!

Lol, mine was spot on money today! I fixed a major problem at work.

Don't shy away from a task that requires a lot of organizational skills, today -- you've got what it takes to make order out of any mountain of chaos! Plus, if you take on this arduous task, you will get major brownie points. It's time to get more strategic about your public persona. Your reputation counts, and it's up to you to make it shine brightly. It's okay to be greedy about getting more attention, right now. It's a very wise move to get yourself noticed.

I wish I read mine before I started the day Sad.

Quote:Technology could blind you: and/or you might be amazed by someone's skill. Your routine may be sent into disarray leaving you to think fast to keep a show on the road. Extra care could be needed though: you might 'happen to an accident' by going too fast. General excitement in the air could leave you and a female friend in high spirits.