Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sex stories + tricky question
East Wrote:[...]
As for the Berlin club....I don't see what the problem is if they are all HIV+..

[...]

I'm not so sure about that, Sweetie.

I'm not passing judgement but it's a bit like euthanasia or assisted suicide - in this case, it's even more subtle and trickier.

Should consentment validate anything? Isn't there a higher value (publich health) at stake here that should prevail over freedom of choice?

Anyway, judge for yourself, the Berlin club I mentioned is called Ajpnia (I never went there) and here's their website:

http://www.ajpnia.berlin/

MisterLove Wrote:I'm not so sure about that, Sweetie.

I'm not passing judgement but it's a bit like euthanasia or assisted suicide - in this case, it's even more subtle and trickier.

Should consentment validate anything? Isn't there a higher value (publich health) at stake here that should prevail over freedom of choice?

Anyway, judge for yourself, the Berlin club I mentioned is called Ajpnia (I never went there) and here's their website:

http://www.ajpnia.berlin/

I am OK with assisted suicide...I have watched enough people suffer and I do believe that everyone is entitled to make decisions regarding their own body and should not be allowed to make decisions regarding anyone else's body.

If the club is all HIV+ people...what is the harm? Should they sit at home and just wait to die?

The club looks kinda cool..I don't read German. I certainly wouldn't go ...I am HIV- but even if I was positive it wouldn't be my thing...but I think they guys who patronize this club that are HIV + are just living their life the way they want to...

East Wrote:[...] If the club is all HIV+ people...what is the harm? Should they sit at home and just wait to die?

[...]

Again, I'm not passing any judgement but there's always the possibility that some of their customers are not sufficiently informed and actually don't know it's a club for HIV+ people.

I'm not a doctor but some say a condom is always necessary, even if both partners are infected. Unsafe sex may increase the viral load in the body and worsen the health condition.