Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go out with a Disabled person?
Right then be truthful people, I'm interested to see how many would and would not, and the reason why they would or not?

Whew honesty...
I wouldn't because I want someone to take care of me Roflmao.

Come on people?

Hi All,
If i was to find that my emotions were falling for someone who happenned to be disabled then of course i would.. To me the outside is just the shell and beauty lies within. In my opinion someone who is fearful of disabled people and the thought of relationships with them is basically saying ill happily see someone who is able bodied but the moment they end up in a wheel chair id not want to be with them anymore..

Therre are several different versions of disabled ness

kindest regards

zeon x

p.s being short sighted is a disability in a form or so as im short sighted Confusedmile:

zeon Wrote:Therre are several different versions of disabled ness

kindest regards

zeon x

p.s being short sighted is a disability in a form or so as im short sighted Confusedmile:

Good point there!

But it should not really matter what sort of disability some one has, should it?

People are scared of going out with some one with a disability because they think they'll end caring for them?

Anonymous Wrote:Good point there!

But it should not really matter what sort of disability some one has, should it?

People are scared of going out with some one with a disability because they think they'll end caring for them?

Regardless of disability or not couples always care for one another no matter what i mean some care more than others but its still showing care of course ur not wiping chocolate from the factory whereas some do but if u love someone ud help them anyway shape or form regardless of disability

kindest regards

zeon x

Fed up being Anonymous now lol!

What I'm trying to say, is it the caring part that scares some people off the ones they love??

I've never had a problem with going out with gay guys but girls always seem to be put off by my condition. Is there some in that???

I have opposing views on this. On the one hand id like to think that as Zeon said it is the person who is inside that matters. My mum is disabled from a severe stroke and I have to look after her a lot of the time, You wouldnt believe how much effort it involves. I guess it would have to depend on the level of dissability. I think its one thing when a partner you have been in love with for a while becomes disabled and another story taking on a dissability from the outset. Would like to think that if ifell for someone then id be able to overlook this.

Some of the disabled people seek love from someone in a similar situation.

Disability is a psyhical thing but as long as your spirit is high your shine like no tomorrow i know when i first went on the scene there was a gay couple and one of those was disabled.. He had suffered from ceralpausley or however u spell it and was getting worse.. When his partner had had enough of his abusiveness they split... The last i heard was that the guy with the disability died from giving up will to live and his bf went to london which made me a little angry inside because if my partner got like that id be telling him that he needs to be strong inside for himself.. Be a fighter not a quitter keep spirit high and live long...
I dont mean to be intruding but what condition do u suffer with out of curiousity?? Dont worry babes whether u tell or not tell you wont be judged like a book by its cover.. Or not by me at least and im sure everyone else would be the same as we are a close knitted community here Smile

kindest regards Confusedmile:

zeon xx (and extra for sweetlad xxxx)