Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go out with a Disabled person?
zeon Wrote:Disability is a psyhical thing but as long as your spirit is high your shine like no tomorrow i know when i first went on the scene there was a gay couple and one of those was disabled.. He had suffered from ceralpausley or however u spell it and was getting worse.. When his partner had had enough of his abusiveness they split... The last i heard was that the guy with the disability died from giving up will to live and his bf went to london which made me a little angry inside because if my partner got like that id be telling him that he needs to be strong inside for himself.. Be a fighter not a quitter keep spirit high and live long...
I dont mean to be intruding but what condition do u suffer with out of curiousity?? Dont worry babes whether u tell or not tell you wont be judged like a book by its cover.. Or not by me at least and im sure everyone else would be the same as we are a close knitted community here Smile

kindest regards Confusedmile:

zeon xx (and extra for sweetlad xxxx)

Its no problem for me to tell people what I have wrong with me.
I have what is called MD aka Muscular dystrophy Becker (more info here Muscular dystrophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

I only started the thread as Anonymously because I wanted a honest answer off people with out feeling bad towards me..

[Image: clear.gif]

I think some people can be a bit anxious about just going on a date with a disabled person. They're interested in them, would like to get to know them a bit better, may be it will work out may be it won't, except that because their would be date is disabled it creates obligation or commitment. They feel that if after the date they don't want to see them again (bad dates happen) they can't just not see them again because they are disabled.

Hi babes,
I am sorry to hear of your condition... I was once told that in some way or another we are all disabled in some form or another... Alot of us dont realise our problems and they go unnoticed... As long as ya keep ya spirit high your be fine

kindest regards and a massive HUG

zeon xx

there is diffrint kinds of disabled . i thout about if i shoud have disabled or not disabled boyfrind but i dont mind it dosent matter just any boyfrind ! i hope if somone can not mind about a disabled boyfrind. i am disabled aswell and i rely rely wont a boyfrinedConfusedmile:

Hi joesph,
The key to finding a partner in life is not to look for it.. Let love find you when the time is right he shall appear to you babes Relationships are nice BUT they do have their ups and downs to them as well

kindest regards

zeon x

Hi All,
Just having a think about this post... If i was to sum myself up which could class me as semi disabled (i.e something not a serious disability but not exactly perfect) the list would follow as this..

1, I was born slightly deaf and despite numerous operations i cannot hear or understand certain tones and dialogues of voices including an animal wimpering etc..
2, Short sighted diagnosed at the age of 6
3, Co-ordinational problems which is a massive issue with me because even at the age of 23 i cannot write neatly nor can i get the hang of reverse parking
4, I have a stutter problem which is most affected on my S and W.. I tend to stutter in periods on every letter but its mainly just the S and W's.

kindest regards

zeon x

there is diffrint kinds of disabled like pisihcle disabilty like in a weelchair and or if your arms and legs dident work propely and if you cant see and if you cant hear. and learning disability like miht be if you cant talk or just if you coudent do somethings. sweetlad i think you can have a very nice boyfrind becuse you are very nice and them miht not mind it!

Being one of the "invisible" disabled, just a couple years now... medical poisoning in my early 40s... has really messed with my mind.

Do I want someone who will have to understand that I cant do everything that I use to? Will my matey ever get the fact that my health defines part of who I am?

It is highly likely that I will live a very very long life but live with an invisible disability. It is unsure how my health will progress as most of what I am dealing with is unknown.

What I do know is that my heart is so full of love for my matey and he for me that some of my health has improved. Love can make miracles happen! No one should be deprived of LOVE!

and to answer the question... YES! I would most definitely go out with a disabled person! Of course, if the person is a horrible person with a horrible personality I would not stay around long unless there was something that drew me to him and I fell in love with such a human...

I am not sure if I have a certain fetish or just that I have a huge heart and am a caregiver type... but I really feel most fulfilled taking care of another person who I love deeply. And if this person has a disability and needs special care then I am likely to jump at the opportunity Love

Well to the most part my condition is an invisible one at times too.

joseph Wrote:there is diffrint kinds of disabled like pisihcle disabilty like in a weelchair and or if your arms and legs dident work propely and if you cant see and if you cant hear. and learning disability like miht be if you cant talk or just if you coudent do somethings. sweetlad i think you can have a very nice boyfrind becuse you are very nice and them miht not mind it!
Respect