Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of going to a gay club etc???
I pretty much go to clubs purely to pick up. You can go alone. I often do. If someone scary starts cracking onto you just start picking your nose. And it helps if you like dancing, but if you dont just stand at the bar with your cock out.

Australia Wrote:And it helps if you like dancing, but if you dont just stand at the bar with your cock out.

[Image: rofl.gif]

Australia Wrote:I pretty much go to clubs purely to pick up. You can go alone. I often do. If someone scary starts cracking onto you just start picking your nose. And it helps if you like dancing, but if you dont just stand at the bar with your cock out.

[Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif] [Image: snig-1.gif]

Cheeky sod lol!

Hiya Sweet,
All ya need to do babes is just say fancy going clubbing to <name of club> ? I also wanna ask if ya do could i tag along with yas please???

If ya lived closer sweet id take ya to one i aint got no quarms

sweetlad86 Wrote:Cheeky sod lol!

Yeah but you have to admit lloll

zeon Wrote:Hiya Sweet,
All ya need to do babes is just say fancy going clubbing to <name of club> ? I also wanna ask if ya do could i tag along with yas please???

If ya lived closer sweet id take ya to one i aint got no quarms

Oh how sweet is that ?

Sweet Lad, you mentioned that you had been to a venue in Bath, was it Mandalyn's by any chance

xxxx

Star Twister Wrote:Yeah but you have to admit lloll

Oh how sweet is that ?

Sweet Lad, you mentioned that you had been to a venue in Bath, was it Mandalyn's by any chance

xxxx

I have no hang ups going clubbing with anyone regardless of appearance the scene may be shallow but i aint the scene im meeh Big Grin

zeon Wrote:I have no hang ups going clubbing with anyone regardless of appearance the scene may be shallow but i aint the scene im meeh Big Grin

Agreed

I went to a jumble sale once with my nan many, many years ago and this lady walked in with rather large bucked teeth and I noticed all the other ladies talking about her.

I cried so much and asked my nan if we could leave. Nobody is perfect !!

Theres nothing wrong with the way I look, but I do fall over some times and I kind of walk slower than other people..

Zeon I did ask a couple of people but they just said yeah ok, but in a sarky way!!

Star Twister Wrote:

xxxx

Na its called the Pub is called The Bath Tap mate...