Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What crime do you think I've committed?
Hmm let me think ... public nudity , illegal drug use and alcohol, delving his tongue into a sexy officer's ear and resisting arrest only because he thought the policeman was being playful chasing him around the block shouting 'Catch me if you can' hehehe

Diablotin

so the copper was shouiting that and bi penny shouted Oh chase me big boi hehe

zeon Wrote:so the copper was shouiting that and bi penny shouted Oh chase me big boi hehe

while the officers where chasing you BiPenny stole the police car , to go to the swinger's club where she is the dominatrix. She parked the car outside the club and got arrested dressed as catwoman. Tongue3Laugh

spotysocks Wrote:while the officers where chasing you BiPenny stole the police car , to go to the swinger's club where she is the dominatrix. She parked the car outside the club and got arrested dressed as catwoman. Tongue3Laugh

No crime committed here. spotysocks just wanted to be wearing handcuffs in a police car next to lots of hot cops... Wink

zeon Wrote:Bi penny is in the cop car and has been arrested for indicent flashing in the local pub whilst intoxicated with alcohol and excessive pills hehe

zeon x

funny you should say that one for her... Wink

Smurlos Wrote:No crime committed here. spotysocks just wanted to be wearing handcuffs in a police car next to lots of hot cops... Wink

Smurlos got in trouble for criminal damage - those damned hotel staff can't get the reservations right... so the room got 'redecorated'

WLM is locked up in solitary confinement for all his BB work as even the coppers dont believe he is going on about body building

fjp999 Wrote:WLM is locked up in solitary confinement for all his BB work as even the coppers dont believe he is going on about body building

Frank wanted to win the "biggest watermelon" competition. He got jealous of how big nextdoor's melons were getting, so in the middle of the night he smashed them to pieces with a sledge hammer and was subsequently caught on their hidden CCTV leading to an arrest on criminal damage charges... tsk tsk tsk!

K so this time Smurlos has been arrested for theft of property...after makin a darin bid for freedom and escapin the police car he shrugged off his chaps and stole the first thing he came across from a washin line...unfortunately it was a 1950's floral print skirt and he wasn't able to run in it ... ala caught again Rolleyes

Phil! Wrote:K so this time Smurlos has been arrested for theft of property...after makin a darin bid for freedom and escapin the police car he shrugged off his chaps and stole the first thing he came across from a washin line...unfortunately it was a 1950's floral print skirt and he wasn't able to run in it ... ala caught again Rolleyes

Surlos remember to bring an uptodate map with yas retro copies are yesterdays news

zeon Wrote:Surlos remember to bring an uptodate map with yas retro copies are yesterdays news

Thanks for the advice mr, *note to self*
*scratches head* now where did i put that shovel?

Zeon was under the impression that the policeman on his tail was actually his surprise stripogram that his mates had hired for his birthday and was playing a game of cat and mouse. 45 mins later after 3 more cop cars join the chase and a flying chopper, zeon's car careers into a barn. Several hours of hot sex later and having put the handcuffs to good use, the policemen zip up, and get Zeon in the back of their police car and back to the station. At least they can't get him for resisting arrest... Confusedmile:

Phil! Wrote:K so this time Smurlos has been arrested for theft of property...after makin a darin bid for freedom and escapin the police car he shrugged off his chaps and stole the first thing he came across from a washin line...unfortunately it was a 1950's floral print skirt and he wasn't able to run in it ... ala caught again Rolleyes

Klepto by name, klepto by nature :biggrin:

Phil was caught egging Buckingham Palace on Halloween... "all that money and they won't even give me a lollypop! so i gave them a treat alright!!" was his response to the criminal damages incurred, which included a £1,600 window cleaning charge the following morning.