Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riddles!
Study the five brainteasers, then, see if you can answer them .....

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.
Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

1. Room with lions, nothing could survive without eating for three years.

2. Play on words, as the woman was speaking of a photo of her husband.

3. Coal =)

4. Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.

5. It has no "E" at-all, which really IS unusual as it's the most commonly used vowel in the alphabet.

LOL Watch me go! XD

Ky xxx

Woolfe Wrote:1. Room with lions, nothing could survive without eating for three years.

3. Coal =)

5. It has no "E" at-all, which really IS unusual as it's the most commonly used vowel in the alphabet.

LOL Watch me go! XD

Ky xxx

agrees with wolfie

Sorry lol I just pwned your thread on first repy... :tongue:

Wasn't intentional, can't help it when you throw me a challenge. Lolz

xxx

Woolfe Wrote:Sorry lol I just pwned your thread on first repy... :tongue:

Wasn't intentional, can't help it when you throw me a challenge. Lolz

xxx

lol you ve heard of the riddles before havent you? Respect

LOL rumbled!

Haha nah only two, the rest was all my hard-thinking-slash-free-time.

XD xx

Woolfe Wrote:1. Room with lions, nothing could survive without eating for three years.

3. Coal =)

LOL Watch me go! XD

Ky xxx

Dayum! That was over fast! [Image: thGrumpyhead.gif] i struggled for ages on them! Roflmao

LOL okays, I promise to give the unsuspecting public a fair chance next time, I'll wait a day before I reply. :tongue:

xxx

First come first served [Image: thpat.gif]

LOL And for the first time ever, I feel both aroused and patronised in the same sentence... :tongue:

xxx