Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning TV
I could not honestly sit through a morning of Morning/Daytime TV. I would claw my eyes out. Ten minutes in GP's waiting room was enough to move me from dreading blood tests to actually anticipating them as an escape from the GMTV mind-slaughtering.

Bleh.

Ky xx

Woolfe Wrote:I could not honestly sit through a morning of Morning/Daytime TV. I would claw my eyes out. Ten minutes in GP's waiting room was enough to move me from dreading blood tests to actually anticipating them as an escape from the GMTV mind-slaughtering.

Bleh.

Ky xx
I know what you mean, I'd prefer just sitting in silence to mind-numbing gibberish like that.

Ralwatt Wrote:I know what you mean, I'd prefer just sitting in silence to mind-numbing gibberish like that.

Try a couple hours of "in the night garden" [Image: bartshocked-1.gif]

Phil! Wrote:Try a couple hours of "in the night garden" [Image: bartshocked-1.gif]
What's that about? I've neer even heard of it.

Toddlers show summit along the lines o telly tubbies with extra songs....extremely annoyin ones at that! Rolleyes

Phil! Wrote:Toddlers show summit along the lines o telly tubbies with extra songs....extremely annoyin ones at that! Rolleyes
Ahhh, it sounds diabolical.

Early morning stonedness that had you watching that, Phil? :tongue:

Nah, I honestly think whoever developed the concept of what Morning TV is like should be taken outside, beaten, strangled, burned and shot.

Gimme SkyNews anyday, I like my daily dose of depressing news straight up and to the point. XD

Haha xx

Woolfe Wrote:Early morning stonedness that had you watching that, Phil? :tongue:

Course not what gave ya that impression :biggrin:

Haha educated guess, mon cherie. :tongue:

xx

Woolfe Wrote:Haha educated guess, mon cherie. :tongue:

xx

[Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif] right on the button! tho its the kid insists its on... not my choice of easy watchin stoned or no :tongue: