Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random
I think it's weird how there's so many gays in the Philippines. I'm Filipino and was born there. Something about Filipino blood that makes people gay XD. It sucks but that's life I guess. Sorry I know it's random but I just wanted to say it.

CrossNecklace Wrote:I think it's weird how there's so many gays in the Philippines. I'm Filipino and was born there ...
... so you moved to California so as not to feel too divorced from your roots then Rolleyes

Apologies, divorced is a poor choice of word when addressing Californians :frown:

CrossNecklace Wrote:I think it's weird how there's so many gays in the Philippines. I'm Filipino and was born there. Something about Filipino blood that makes people gay XD. It sucks but that's life I guess. Sorry I know it's random but I just wanted to say it.

Why does it SUCK to be born gay? or is it being FILIPINO that sucks?

Sorry guys. But just being honest. Being born gay sucks. Being a Fipino is great. I wish I was atleast bisexual.

Some people just don't seem to understand. Being gay has a bad reputation you know? If people were more accepting, then maybe I'd be happy to be who I am.Cry

CrossNecklace Wrote:Sorry guys. But just being honest. Being born gay sucks. Being a Fipino is great. I wish I was atleast bisexual.
Sorry to hear that. While the years in denial and the coming out process were difficult for me I think that being gay is great. Now I can't think that I'd be happier any other way Confusedmile:

marshlander Wrote:Sorry to hear that. While the years in denial and the coming out process were difficult for me I think that being gay is great. Now I can't think that I'd be happier any other way Confusedmile:

that's awesome. i'm happy for you i really am. i wish someday i can have the courage to come out like you have had.

CrossNecklace Wrote:that's awesome. i'm happy for you i really am. i wish someday i can have the courage to come out like you have had.

You'll see, CrossNecklace, it only gets better once you've started to come out to others. In California, I'd have thought it was easier to do than in other parts of the world...? :confused:

CrossNecklace Wrote:that's awesome. i'm happy for you i really am. i wish someday i can have the courage to come out like you have had.
Thank you. All good wishes to you Remybussi

princealbertofb Wrote:You'll see, CrossNecklace, it only gets better once you've started to come out to others. In California, I'd have thought it was easier to do than in other parts of the world...? :confused:

maybe you're right. maybe i'm the only one that has not accepted that i'm gay. i really don't know. but sometimes i feel like just doing it but it'd usually be before i sleep at night. then when i wake up i lose all that feeling. am i depressed? i think i am and i dont want to be.