Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep help
I find this interesting as i do like to listen to calming sounds,

http://sleepjunkies.com/features/sleep-s...ite-noise/

Noise actually distracts me from sleeping. My mother on the other hand can (and has) sleep through an earthquake!
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:Noise actually distracts me from sleeping. My mother on the other hand can (and has) sleep through an earthquake!

If a feather drops in another country im like whats all the noise

starlight Wrote:If a feather drops in another country im like whats all the noise

Haha. I'm not THAT much of a light sleepr, but yeah, I often wake up cause of outside noises.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I can't sleep in complete silence, I think it's from growing up in a house full of people. I usually have soft music playing with the volume low when I sleep.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I'm a pretty light sleeper, most noises wake me up. I like sleeping in silence and complete darkness. Music would distract me from sleep.

I sleep in complete darkness and in silence.

Even dim light filtering through in to your bedroom will affect your melatonin levels:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I once slept on two chairs in a room with drunk people partying, so noise is not a problem, and yesterday some of my friends put sunglasses on me while i slept, and i didn't wake, though something that WILL and always do wake me up is the teprature, i could sleep in a vulcano though i cant sleep if Theres less than like 20 degrees (celcius)

The thing with noise, I experienced, it doesn't bother me when it's even noise.
Like when I was tenting with a friend, it was raining all night, I slept like a baby, but woke up as soon as the rain stopped. Same on a train, I can sleep very well there but will wake up on train stops. I even slept in school and university.

Total silence on the other side is no guarantee for me to find sleep, but it doesn't disturb me. The worst are uneven noises, I guess.

These days one of my half-dozen doctors has me on pills that work too well. I am to take 4 at 7 PM and 2 a couple of hours later. I can sometimes stay awake until 3 or 4 in the morning but once I got bed it is knockout time for about ten hours. I don't like it.
I bid NO Trump!