Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi :)
Hi all.

Well hello, I'm happy to be here.

I have a little dog, and my own flat, and I would absolutely love to make some new friends.

I'm in my 30s now (how did that happen?) and I have recently lost my Mum to cancer, whom I was caring for, and I now find myself at a loss of things to do.

You see for the past few months I spent every hour looking after Mum.
I gave up my job, and redesigned my home to accommodate her needs.

Mum passed away a couple of weeks back, and I am now trying to rebuild my life, and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

I'm an average guy, not needy or overly dramatic... just a guy who likes a beer and loves his PS4!
I'm not camp, or a drama queen, I'm just me.

Any way, sorry for rambling, and Hi! Imurevenge

Hey welcome to GS!

I'm very to hear about your mother... Sad Can't imagine what you must be going through. I worry a lot about my mom and her health... She has been on the decline for some time. Been in bad health since the 90's and has developed a lot of health issues since and right now has a broken foot...so she's been stuck in a wheelchair and will be for several months, healing will be slow due to her RA... I hope she can get back on her feet...

Anyway, sorry to ramble on about all that, but I do hope things get back on track for you Smile

Oh and I might add that there is this auto moderation thing until you hit 50 posts, so if any of your posts come up with that not to worry you haven't done anything wrong.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Thank you Axle.

Yes it's been an awful time, sitting in the hospital watching Mum fade away, heartbreaking.

But life goes on, no matter how much we don't ant it to at times.
The last thing Mum would want is for me to be sad, and let things get on top of me.

So here I am, a small step to rebuilding my circle of friends, and moving on.

Onwards and upwards my friend.

I hope your Mum recovers quickly, lack of mobility must be awful for her.

And thanks for the heads up on the moderation.

hello MisterMagoo .. welcome to gay speak .. i give you my condolences abt your mum .. it's during tough times like these that you need friends to cheer you up .. treat GS like your virtual home .. :p

Hi knickerbuck... well if this is my virtual home, where do I hang my jeans? Imu2

in the chat room at the lounge .. lol ..

Welcome MisterMagoo, I'm really sorry about your mum, sounds like you're an amazing guy to care for her like you did.

You'll find we're all a friendly, supportive bunch here so you'll have no problem making friends or finding someone to talk to Smile

P.S Glad to meet another guy who loves his PS4 as much as I do!

Hello! Im sorry to hear about your mother, But we are here for you
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Hi Mr Magoo, welcome aboard. Just post often so we can all interact and get to know one another.
It sounds like you are a perfect fit for us.

Thanks for the welcome guys, you all sound lovely.

Justaguy, what do you play on the ps4? Smile