Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This day is coming, what to do.. help
Hey guys Smile

So i really need advices from experienced ones.. Or someone who've had the same problem as mine. Okay, so my problem isnt really problem but a really stressfull coming meeting. Ive been rushing my crush since i spoke to him (march..). I was chating with him really occasionally, and these conversations were making me sooo happy, you know, crush things. He is one of my the biggest crushes, he isnt really good guy, cause he have been ignoring me sometimes, but then he said he have got bad experiences with gay people in the past so thats why he is really afraid.

Okay.. He have spoken to me about 2months ago, i was so excited and crush thing went back to my life so we;ve been chating and for about week ago he gave me his snap, and phone number so we can chat more.

The thing is that we were chatting and he said he will maybe invite me to his house for the night. I was so excited, maybe this will sound stupid but i really would take a chance for him and go. He said he was busy this weekend and said to my self to give up a little and wait until he would say something, andd.... he did today.

He said ''Hey, what are you doing this weekend?'' I know that he want me to comeover to him. Im so stressed.. What to do to do not make any awkward situation if i have no really big experience with m/m xxx ? Be natural? Im really into him...

When you go there, I would tell him straight out that you're a little nervous because you really don't have experience with guys. That way, if there are any awkward moments, he'll understand why and not think that maybe you aren't that into him.

And try to relax. He likes you, or he wouldn't have invited you. Just don't come on too strong or make a big deal about how you've been crushing on him. Guys tend to get scared away if their first-time date starts into heavy emotional stuff.

Take your cues from him. And like I said, try to relax and enjoy the date.

Good luck!!

You are crushing pretty hard on someone you say is not really a good guy. Sounds like you could be in for a let down, big time. What if you meet, have a great time, fall even harder for him and he treats it like a one night stand? Will you be okay with that? You might want to slow down a bit or, at least, lower your expectations.

Gemini Wrote:When you go there, I would tell him straight out that you're a little nervous because you really don't have experience with guys. That way, if there are any awkward moments, he'll understand why and not think that maybe you aren't that into him.

And try to relax. He likes you, or he wouldn't have invited you. Just don't come on too strong or make a big deal about how you've been crushing on him. Guys tend to get scared away if their first-time date starts into heavy emotional stuff.

Take your cues from him. And like I said, try to relax and enjoy the date.

Good luck!!

Thanks Smile And youre right.. Maybe if we would make out i would tell him its my first time or try my best Wink Have a great day!!!

kamilgtnt Wrote:Thanks Smile And youre right.. Maybe if we would make out i would tell him its my first time or try my best Wink Have a great day!!!

Talk about it. And take your time. Remember sex is great, no need to rush to get it done.