Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys in tights?
Related to my nice butt thread.
What do you guys think of guys in tights?
I own a few. Bought a Craft one that was a bit too big, bought a smaller sized one.
And bought a 2XU one later.
The Craft one does what they promise, help you not get that burning sensation in the legs. But the 2XU did not keep the burn away.
But they both make my butt look nice XD

It's winter so I wear them sometimes under my jeans as long johns are to bulky to wear. Keeps your legs nice and warm

I like uniqlo's heattech tights in the winter.

Never wore tights.... Doesn't really get cold enough here and I seldom stay in the cold.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Better guys than that lady I saw at the grocery this morning. She lost the battle of the bulge(s.)
I bid NO Trump!

I wear these silk/spandex compression tights and long sleeve T under my work uniform in winter. They're thin enough not to add any bulk and they're incredibly warm. Lol they feel nice, too.

Shape. You have to have shape. Or else it's disaster.

Of course I've seen it mostly on women. And yeah...it's disaster when it's all a shapless blob.

I'm so sorry to hate on women with a certain pyshique like this...gawd, I'm just...not PC at all am I
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Have worn a number of pairs of tights in my life as a dancer, and or vintage performer. They are cool, but beware when you need to take a quick pee.... !!!

Hmm unless the guy is on a stage or hanging out in Sherwood forest I don't see the point. I'd much prefer to see them in tight jeans.

pictures please