Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LycraBull is here!
Hello Everybody!
i'm Alex 26yo from Italy...this forum looks a really nice place! I'm so excited to chat with a lot of interesting peple.
I love sport and i'm a triathlete: i'm totally into spandex, cycling suit and speedos, they drive me totally crazy and i'm used to wearing a lot of them
Ihope to find people with the same interestes: if u want write me on pvt, i have a lof of pics of me in lycra!

LycraBull26 Wrote:Hello Everybody!
i'm Alex 26yo from Italy...this forum looks a really nice place! I'm so excited to chat with a lot of interesting peple.
I love sport and i'm a triathlete: i'm totally into spandex, cycling suit and speedos, they drive me totally crazy and i'm used to wearing a lot of them
Ihope to find people with the same interestes: if u want write me on pvt, i have a lof of pics of me in lycra!
Hey...

Well, welcome to GS. Since this is your first post I feel the need to point out a couple things:

First of all, this is a community, not a 'hook-up' or 'share sexy pictures' site. I'm not saying that can't happen. What goes on in private between members is their business. But you need to understand that what goes on publicly is bound by the Forum Rules. And, although I personally LOVE looking at pix of naked or half clothed guys (spandex or otherwise), you might want to note that your avatar breaks rule #12 . Or if not "breaks" push the boundaries pretty hard, all puns intended Tongue

That said, welcome to GS. Hope you make friends and have all the fun you can stand Wink

damn i'm so sorry man! i'm going to delet it immediately!!

LycraBull26 Wrote:damn i'm so sorry man! i'm going to delet it immediately!!
LOL... not a problem for me, just don't want u to get into trouble.

Also, while I'm at it, if you post here frequently you'll have some of your posts "held back for moderation." When that happens, don't be alarmed. It isn't anything you wrote or did... its just built into the system to help keep trolls out. Once you have posted 50 times, that won't happen again. If you want to get your post-count up above 50 quickly, just find the 'game' sub forum and post in one of the word game threads until you have 50 posts.

Welcome to the forum Alex! Welcome

thanks guys really nice to meet u

Welcome. Hope you find what you're after. Enjoy.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Welcome to GS Smile

Welcome buddy Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS! Hope you enjoy yourself Smile