Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most unlikely of partners
[SIZE="4"]Almost stranger than fiction:

https://www.apost.com/en/blog/an-abandon..._medium=os[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I really do not get the one about the newset states.
I bid NO Trump!

I love stuff like that. It really is stupid how happy animal friendships make me.
But at the same time, I don't want my cat making friends with mice or cockroaches.

That's a crow that doesn't have the natural instinct of fear. Back in the jungle days he would have been dead.

It's all nice for humans to watch it because we interpret it emotionally, but I'm not sure how much of that emotion is actually there, and how much is just animals randomly stumbling upon a fluke.

And, for [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]:

Or maybe you like this one more:

''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:That's a crow that doesn't have the natural instinct of fear. Back in the jungle days he would have been dead.

It's all nice for humans to watch it because we interpret it emotionally, but I'm not sure how much of that emotion is actually there, and how much is just animals randomly stumbling upon a fluke.

And, for [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION]:

Or maybe you like this one more:

I feel bad for the mouse in the second one. It doesn't look like he's having much fun. But that's just me projecting human emotion onto it.

Emiliano Wrote:I feel bad for the mouse in the second one. It doesn't look like he's having much fun. But that's just me projecting human emotion onto it.

I'm sure that you already know [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] that it's a cat's natural instinct to play with its prey before killing it. No, the mouse was definitely not enjoying the experience.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams