Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fingernails on a Chalkboard Music
I am curious - what songs are torturous for you to listen to?  Over the years - I have a long list but always the #1 most hated song for me is THIS (*shudders*) OMG -,it gives me bad chills to hear it and has ever since it came out. It is a torture for me to listen to it but for the sake of the tread I can at least post it and maybe take 5 bseconds of it

The  horrific Starland Vocal Band - 

ACK - yuck - I forgot how bad it really was Ak472

- and the artist I hate the most - Johgn DEnver -  ironically Starland was his backup band LOL

This song is my least favorite and after Afternoon Delight and is my second most hated song of all time

[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • andy

and coming in at #3 most hated song - Dancing Queen - ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH - I listened to it blasting in my ear for years because it was a "hot" dance song. I truly despised it.

So - what are yours?
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  •

Was an old record but had to endure this a few times at parties when I was ickle. Still really cringey! Wink

The Tweets - Birdie Song
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • eastofeden

Regarding EastofEden's selections, I like all three of them.

LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • eastofeden

As a big ABBA fan I should be insulted, but Dairy Queen is one of my least favorite songs and I still can’t believe how that was their biggest hit in the US.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bhp91126's post:
  • eastofeden

@eastofeden Oh you're not trying hard enough lol

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • eastofeden

I actually like this track, but at 4:38 it sounds LITERALLY like fingernails on a chalkboard haha

[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • eastofeden

Thumbs Up 
(12-06-2020, 12:36 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @eastofeden Oh you're not trying hard enough lol

Surfin Bird is a cool song,
[-] The following 1 member Likes frank77's post:
  • eastofeden

OK - gonna put this out there and then duck and hide LOL - the artist I kinda hate the most and the music. Remember _ I did work in a loud gay dance club for 20 years five nights a week sooooooo - the walls shook it was so loud and THIS artist and her songs - AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH I don't really hate her as a person - I even like her sometimes - but the singer and the songs - just no!

The worst one (though I hate them all except for one) - VOGUE - and to make matters worse - guys would come up and "vogue" all night thinking it was cute - my reaction was similar to Dorothy on the Golden Girls.

Honorable Mention

Madonna? Vogue? Don’t you dare! This is WAR

Enjoy

Hehehe
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.
[-] The following 2 members Like Bhp91126's post:
  • CellarDweller, eastofeden