Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey
hi everyone Smile

Welcome young boy! Tell us a bit more about yourself! Xyxwave

drocko17 Wrote:\Tell us a bit more about yourself! Xyxwave

i think i'm the youngest one here :frown:

At least the youngest i've ever seen in my first week here...
Why don't you introduce yourself? Whats the reason for signing up to GeySpeak? Do you look for friends/advice? Are you definite gay or are you still doubting or in the closet? If you are gay, and already 'came out of the closet', let me congratulate you, cause you re quite young! xD

when i was 12 i didnt even hit puberty!

drocko17 Wrote:At least the youngest i've ever seen in my first week here...
Why don't you introduce yourself? Whats the reason for signing up to GeySpeak? Do you look for friends/advice? Are you definite gay or are you still doubting or in the closet? If you are gay, and already 'came out of the closet', let me congratulate you, cause you re quite young! xD

i guess i signed up to talk to other gay people, and if i ever need any advice, then i'll probably ask. and no i haven't told anyone i'm gay.

So you're in the closet, exactly as me.
How long has it been since you defined yourself as gay? Are you planning to reveal it soon? Tell us your story! xD

Xyxwave

drocko17 Wrote:So you're in the closet, exactly as me.
How long has it been since you defined yourself as gay? Are you planning to reveal it soon? Tell us your story! xD

Xyxwave

Well I’ve been gay for almost a year now. I didn’t want to believe it at first, but then I just couldn’t deny it. I had absolutely no attraction to girls, however good they looked, I only thought about guys. So one day I saw a naked picture of a guy and well… :biggrin: and it’s happened ever since, anyway that’s my story. And no, as long as I can avoid it I don’t plan on telling anyone I’m gay.

Interesting that, only a year ago of realising you're gay, you've signed up in a gay forum and only being 12 and feeling so confident. I liked guys since puberty, but just this year I had grown enough personally to admit to myself I was gay, after a hard battle against 'outer world', and i'm still in the closet though (If you see my introduction thread: "Hi, Everyone!", you'll know a bit more about what i'm talking about). No even in my 12-year-old dreams I could sign up to a gay forum and not feel guilty and sad about it... Congrats
So if you feel good with this place, we could advice, and help you in your 'coming out' process, and you also could make gay friends!

Xyxwave

Hello younggay , Welcome to the site! Xyxwave