Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you looking for love?
I would like to find Mr Right but its not my top priority at the moment. Yeah its nice to feel love by someone but being so young I got ages to find him. And I'v told my self not to settle for any other than perfection (the perfect man in my mind).

Quote:Perhaps there is a mister right for everyone.I''m just too goddamned shy to approach him! I''ve seen lots of him looking at me but I''m a coward!
I must become bold,brave,but!
\But! Aah!Naah! I''m a blushing girl!! What can ya do huh?

Mr right will be out there for you. =] maybe you should try and be brave. Take a chance. I know I need to do this more, and I'm starting to take more chances and being brave. Wink

I wish for everyone to find there Mr Right/Ms Right.

libertylove4 Wrote:Never had a boyfriend, but would love to have one.
Same here.. never had a boyfriend - or girlfriend either
Pablogeebee Wrote:Perhaps there is a mister right for everyone.
Maybe Smile ...probably not though
Pablogeebee Wrote:I''m just too goddamned shy to approach him!
Same here ... noone is as shy as me esp if it came to approaching a guy LOL
joshyboi Wrote:Take a chance. I know I need to do this more
Would never..not worth the risk :eek:
They would have to make the first move LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would i want to find love...yes! Smile sex...not so much, i'd be more interested
in true love first

[/color]

joshyboi Wrote:Mr right will be out there for you. =] maybe you should try and be brave. Take a chance. I know I need to do this more, and I'm starting to take more chances and being brave. Wink

I wish for everyone to find there Mr Right/Ms Right.
some
I''m gradually building up the courage.I''ll just have to hang around the right places to meet folk and hope someone approaches me!
I''m far to shy/girly:redface: lol,to approach anyone and,I''m fussy!
Hopefully someone,quite nice,might like me and,Oh! Wow!
That''d be soo great!! Confusedmile: .
I really hope you all find your Bighug Mr/Ms right!

lol good luck Josh trying to find a perfect human. Such a thing does not exist. That my friend is an oxymoron.

Well it's one thing to be choosy and it's another to go with just about anyone only for the sake of being with someone... it doesn't really work very well after a while. I guess that's why there are still so many one night stands -- a quick shag and it's out of your system -- but why would you spend the rest of your life, or even the rest of the day, with him, eh?
Well, sometimes it also happens that you can have several good things going for you and that there is that someone special, with flaws that you see, but you can deal with them, and lots of qualities that you like and enjoy...
Just know how far you are ready to cope with both the qualities and the flaws without forgetting to see your own shortcomings and overshadowing your own qualities...
Confusedmile: Confusedmile: Confusedmile:

Hear, hear!!! Wink
or in French:
Oyez, oyez!! Confusedmile:
:biggrin:

Lol; that's plagiarism... hehehe

72jay Wrote:Same here.. never had a boyfriend - or girlfriend either

Maybe Smile ...probably not though

Same here ... noone is as shy as me esp if it came to approaching a guy LOL

Would never..not worth the risk :eek:
They would have to make the first move LOL
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would i want to find love...yes! Smile sex...not so much, i'd be more interested
in true love first

[/color]
Cor! Your as bad,hopeless as me.We should start a lost hope clubWink ;too shy:redface: ,won''t make first move,after love,not so much sex! lol!!

*joins that club*