Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there..
My name is ..... Im Sorta in the closet for the world. But im Single and was straight most of my life until a couple years ago i did something with a friend of mine and i enjoyed it( i guess i consider myself bi-curious because i love women too). but because of my career field its hard to be open about what i want to explore in my sex life and its hard to find a partner i can trust. But im a good friend i think and im all for making new friends. Im a musician and music is my true love. nothing will ever come between it. If you want to know more just ask Smile

Hello and welcome! :]

Hi and Welcome :-)

Hope to read you again

Hey Silent Smile

musician here too (sort of) played guitar for about 10 years... been through that situation too and it's kinda tough, but you'll find a way through; there's some cool people here for advice

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Hello and welcome! :]

ty Big Grin is this site good? im kindA nervous

SilentMusician Wrote:ty Big Grin is this site good? im kindA nervous

Aaaahhh, one of the best things you can find on the internet!!! <3 <3

Sil Wrote:Hey Silent Smile

musician here too (sort of) played guitar for about 10 years... been through that situation too and it's kinda tough, but you'll find a way through; there's some cool people here for advice

Im sure you can guess what career field im in. but i cant be open to the Real life public about my curiosity without losing my career Sad

Hello Silent and welcome

My guess is politics, but you’re kind of young so maybe not.

TimmyThink Wrote:Hello Silent and welcome

My guess is politics, but you’re kind of young so maybe not.

no not politics lol Tongue

Hey hey! I'm glad you joined the forum. I'm a musician too.