Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOM Exposed!
conechvn Wrote:Just for the record, i am from vn. Do i talk like a communist who try to shoot any one against my idea? Just kidding, vn is a pretty awesome place to live and visit now actuallly. The capital Hanoi where i come from is ranked one of the most peaceful city in asia. And they are going to celeberate 1000'years old of the city this october. A perfect time to visit. And more important you will not have to deal with thse crazy christiAns over there.

Yeah, I said that Vietnam is not bad nowadays. I would love to visit Hanoi someday.

Here is an example of sanity...our California Senator who I like alot summed it up perfectly...so far she is the only candidate I have given money to this year...

eastofeden Wrote:Here is an example of sanity...our California Senator who I like alot summed it up perfectly...so far she is the only candidate I have given money to this year...
Exactly, that is as complicated as it needs to be. Nice to know there are influential people talking common sense. Xyxthumbs

Again, hear hear!!!