Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you go skydiving?
This is an extremely random poll.

If I had the time and money... yes!

Like hell I wouldd!!!!!!!! I have friends that wanna go with me but it's hard to arrange because we need several declarations from parents, instructor, lots of money, time to travel half Bulgaria... I prefer skydiving to bungee jumps.

If I was able to (money, proximity etc) I'd do it in a heartbeat. I could just imagine the adrenalin rush.

God no - i hate heights so no way i would jump out of the thing while it had a perfectly good set of wheels attached, the sooner it lands the better in my book

matty7 Wrote:God no - i hate heights so no way i would jump out of the thing while it had a perfectly good set of wheels attached, the sooner it lands the better in my book
I couldn't have expressed it better myself! I can't even look over the balcony of our apartment :redface:

Once or twice I have forced myself to deal with heights though. A few summers ago I found myself in Paris and Snowdonia and I forced myself to walk up the steps to the first platform on the Eiffel Tower and to take an unexpectedly tricky route up Snowdon. I nearly fainted when I realised we had to negotiate a ridge. Confronting one's fears does not always help and I'm sure I'm even worse after that experience.

Yes and no. I can't really say.

marshlander Wrote:an unexpectedly tricky route up Snowdon. I nearly fainted when I realised we had to negotiate a ridge.

Crib goch?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

def. will try !!! love to fly^^.

I fucken hate heights but I'd do it any way!

fredv3b Wrote:Crib goch?
No idea, but there was nothing either side of me :eek: