Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fears
Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Maybe I'm just going through a downspell because the anniverary of my mom's death is coming up, but I'm thinking about a lot of things and this fear of a relationship thing is bothering me a lot. For about the past month or so, every time I even think about dating or being in a relationship with a guy, I feel sick. I can't seem to lose the belief that all men are disgusting and flakey and will leave at the first sign of someone "better." I know deep down that is irrational, because I'm not like that, and it would be pretty arrogant of me to assume that I'm the *only* decent gay guy alive. LOL... thinking of it that way is pretty absurd, isn't it?

I don't have the first clue how to find a decent gay guy. Any takers here from Toronto? Wink j/k

I think it's right what you said, you just need to take risks. The bottom line is nothing is ever usually easy in life, and achieving "happiness" (whatever that may be to you) involves taking risks. It doesn't matter how many times you may fall down, what matters is that you have the strength and courage to get right back up and continue because eventually you'll get to where you want to go.
We only get one shot at life so make the most of it and don't spend it thinking about the "what if's" and "could of's".

Believe in yourself and others will believe in you aswell Smile