Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Normal or not?
To tell you the truth, after one sex session I don't want to be touched--AT ALL! I may be strange in this regard, but there is no talking me out of it. He may not like being ploughed so many times a day. Don't get me wrong I like sex, but once a day is good enough for me, he may be the same way. Oh, by the way, If I have sex once a day, I have no need to jerk-off. So still, his JO sessions seem suspect. Oh, question?! Is he the bottom... and is he ALWAYS, the bottom?

Aaycle Wrote:To tell you the truth, after one sex session I don't want to be touched--AT ALL! I may be strange in this regard, but there is no talking me out of it. He may not like being ploughed so many times a day. Don't get me wrong I like sex, but once a day is good enough for me, he may be the same way. Oh, by the way, If I have sex once a day, I have no need to jerk-off. So still, his JO sessions seem suspect. Oh, question?! Is he the bottom... and is he ALWAYS, the bottom?
No he is not the bottom, and neither am i Big Grin we are both versatile so it doesn't really matter...

I think he has too much spare time on his hands and is probably bored. The fact is that after having jerked off so much, there must be little energy to go into sex with a partner. Maybe you should discuss the fact that you'd like to enjoy sex a little more often with him and that maybe it would be nice if he could wait, or else, he needs to explain why he doesn't want to have fun with you. Maybe he hasn't realised that something seems wrong in the relationship. There's nothing wrong with masturbation per se, but if it gets into the way of a normal healthy relationship, then there is an addiction problem of some sort. He needs to confront that.