Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Soviet Russia
Does anyone know about the In Soviet Russia jokes? It was started by a man named Yakov Smirnoff who was from Russia. These jokes are older than I thought... I thought it was an Internet thing. The first In Soviet Russia joke I ever heard was "In Soviet Russia, cat burns you" and that was in response to a really really horrible incident where some stupid dumb ass boy set a cat on fire and I believe he broadcasted that over the Internet. The cat should have burned that dumb ass. Yeah, that's really not a joke.

My favorite one is "In Soviet Russia, television watches you."

To learn more about Smirnoff click here: Yakov Smirnoff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For more info on In Soviet Russia jokes, look no further than here: In Soviet Russia... | Know Your Meme

Of course, the ED article: In Soviet Russia... - Encyclopedia Dramatica...

yea they are teh awesomeist

I think they're boring.
Unless i've only heard crap ones.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Genersis Wrote:I think they're boring.
Unless i've only heard crap ones.

I think you only heard the crap ones. There's a ton of good ones. You can make some up yourself like for example.

In Soviet Russia, Sonic is slow.

~D5~ Wrote:yea they are teh awesomeist

Oh, come on ~D5~, where's that spelling gone to?
THE AWESOMEST (it's a superlative, not a person)
AN ATHEIST, A COMMUNIST are people
the best and the awesomest are just adjectives of the highEST kind.Winknudge

"teh" is a slang term for the. Go to Urban Dictionary, October 25: love tap to learn about new words.

princealbertofb Wrote:Oh, come on ~D5~, where's that spelling gone to?
THE AWESOMEST (it's a superlative, not a person)
AN ATHEIST, A COMMUNIST are people
the best and the awesomest are just adjectives of the highEST kind.Winknudge

My bad XD my spelling/ grammar isnt the best Big Grin the "teh" bit was intended though ^_^
you should teach it Tongue you seem to be very good at spelling grammar XD

and to stay in topic

In soviet Russia, I correct you!

Cutieboy Wrote:"teh" is a slang term for the. Go to Urban Dictionary, October 25: love tap to learn about new words.

Interesting, I thought it was just a typo.... So will any typo make it to the dictionary eventually?

princealbertofb Wrote:Interesting, I thought it was just a typo.... So will any typo make it to the dictionary eventually?

It started out as a typo, but now it's just a slang term. Nah, I doubt that any typo will make it to the dictionary. I guess only a select few.

Cutieboy Wrote:It started out as a typo, but now it's just a slang term. Nah, I doubt that any typo will make it to the dictionary. I guess only a select few.

Well that may be quite a few in the near future... my favourite typo is HVAE, what's your's?