Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men
Aaaagggggghhhhhhhh Men! They are so frustrating, often ignorant and rude and annoy the shit out of me a lot of the time these days! Oh apart from all you guys on GS of course :biggrin:

Sorry, dont want to elaborate - just needed to let of some steam!

Thanks for listening, normal service can now resume.

Normal service would be resumed if you'd told us what all this was actually about... but is it just men who are that annoying? I often find just people can be annoying when they fail to understand what we are trying to do or say.

princealbertofb Wrote:Normal service would be resumed if you'd told us what all this was actually about... but is it just men who are that annoying? I often find just people can be annoying when they fail to understand what we are trying to do or say.

Well its aimed specifically at men, although I am sure it applies to women too. Men who play games and just have no manners to be more specific. Men who say one thing then do another, men who breathe (lol)

Dont try to understand it PA, its just a rant - and I am sure I will be over it in the next few minutes, once the steam subsides

It's obviously men who don't play by the RULES (see http://gayspeak.com/82842-post189.html)

On behalf of all men I apologize ( but because I am a man the apology is insincere an is only a stop gap because we just don’t want you to be mad at us anymore)

Lol Timmy, good one;... hahaha Wink

lol @ timmy!

We all know very well that the one and only lovely, beautyful and very nice man is : ME, the incredible Fenris

then why upset about other mens ?... Its a waste of time....

fenris Wrote:We all know very well that the one and only lovely, beautyful and very nice man is : ME, the incredible Fenris

then why upset about other mens ?... Its a waste of time....

Ah but fen, you dont make yourself available to me!

juk Wrote:Ah but fen, you dont make yourself available to me!

I ask my man ... maybe he thinks a second man for me is a good idea ...