Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey andy...?
er...whoever else runs this site...um...what r those things right under our usernames?...mine says crazyposter...?

IMMORTAL!!

it depends on the number of posts u have

Yes, he is right... Once you post so much it will change... I think he needs to up the anti...Mine says... mods... :tongue:

What about those lips? (Also (off-topic) quick reply doesn't work for me, I can't type anytext in the quick reply box)

Personal Wrote:What about those lips? (Also (off-topic) quick reply doesn't work for me, I can't type anytext in the quick reply box)

the lips are just a graphical representation of your post-whoreiness... like your user-title really.

You know each post has 3 lil icons on the bottom right of it... they are quote, multi-quote and quick reply... click the 3rd one to open up the quick reply box.

sexyzackers Wrote:er...whoever else runs this site...um...what r those things right under our usernames?...mine says crazyposter...?

Nobody runs this site.

Those usurpers the moderators were guillotined in a little town square to a chorus of “Vive le M4rc” except udabar – he hid in a little cellar but was found, stripped naked, and tied to a horse before being beaten by a baying crowd.

BeheadBeheadBeheadBehead

Andy, hasn’t been found yet but consider him deposed... Gayspeak is a republic (or republique just to be more continental).

In the spirit of things I’m wearing a colourful ribbon – and you all should too.

(This story may just have been an excuse to use the coolest emoticon - but perhaps not)

ok... but who created the site?

sexyzackers Wrote:ok... but who created the site?

*giggles*
didnt you hear?
"vive le m4rc"

nah.... andy created it... but funny story indeed ^^

OMG, I'm a noob LOL

haha

No M4rk , I havent been guillotined all my body parts are in place and perfectly formed. Laugh1

Yes, Andy runs the site Udabar Ashleo and me are the moderators. We ARE a republic though!

Btw welcome to the forum subdanny.