Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Trigger

[Image: 340x_bozoa9upmgi.jpg]

Chrono Trigger was released August 22, 1995 in North America. It is a critically acclaimed RPG game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System. This game is without a doubt my favorite game of all-time and it is a timeless classic. Everything about it is perfect. I have never played a new video game that even comes close to dethroning this one.

[Image: crono.jpg]

You play as Crono in the year 1000 A.D. Everything is going pretty well and everyone is celebrating since it's the year 1000. However, they do not know what awaits them. Guardian spirits choose Crono in order to save the world from doomsday. Doomsday is supposed to happen in 1999 in the timeline of the game.

[Image: chrono-trigger.jpg?w=600&h=400]

I'm really not going to give a full synopsis of this game. You'll have to read about it. Chrono Compendium - Magil is not amused. is the best place to go to if you wanna learn more about it or you can just simply Google it.

Now for my opinion on the game. It's without one of the best RPGs you will ever play in your life. Normally, I would strongly dislike this. However, I'm just really rare and I happen to love this. This game didn't get me into RPGs. I do know this game did get others into RPGs.

Has anyone ever played this game before, by the way? What do you think of it?

i luv this game to death, i enjoyed the ps1 release of it as well though the load times where horrendous the DBZ artist cut scenes where awsome
some Trigger fans will eat me alive for this but i also enjoyed Chrono Cross

Thanx for replying to this! I knew there would be another one.