Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You're banned game
Banned for shunning the frumious Bandersnatch.

Banned for going on and on about killing the batman.... It is called OCD - stop obsessing about the man in black cape and rubber...

:biggrin:
VileKyle Wrote:Banned for shunning the frumious Bandersnatch.

FROM AUNTIE WIKI
A Bandersnatch is a fictional creature from Lewis Carroll's 1872 novel Through the Looking-Glass and 1874 poem "The Hunting of the Snark". Although neither work describes the appearance of a Bandersnatch in great detail, in "The Hunting of the Snark" it has a long neck and snapping jaws, and both works describe it as ferocious and extraordinarily fast. Through the Looking-Glass implies that Bandersnatches may be found in the world behind the looking-glass, and in "The Hunting of the Snark", a Bandersnatch is found by a party of adventurers after crossing an ocean. Bandersnatches have appeared in various adaptations of Carroll's works; they have also been used in other authors' works and in other forms of media.

Oooooooooooooo I could do another story about an elf and the bandersnatch and rings and looking glass and space an.....
Ta thanks Vilekyle...

Banned for expanding my knowledge

You'r dennab :biggrin:

Banned for not banning me and making me feel sad because apparently you no longer love me.

Banned for even thinking about thinking that I don't love you.

I've filled and sealed 27 000 ampules today... :eek:

I too am not going out, Im bushed. Instead, I'm going to stay at home and cuddle up to you :flirty-thank-you-sm

Just cuddle mind.....

Banned for missing Miles when you thought he be gone Forgive-me-smileyKiss3

Banned my sweet Lamb,

for not being mindful of how an old man's mind works

'sides the fact my brain cells are but 3,

Ever present are thoughts of you, they just got tangled with Party-pooper's disapearanceSheepSheepSheepSheepSheep

Banned for posting multiple Miles. :biggrin: