Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chinese, Studying in New Zealand
Hello everyone,

Just got a little bit pissed off from gay teen form. Anyway.

I'm studying psychology in University of Auckland right now. Was planning to find someone to travel with in San Francisco because I'll do exchange in the Netherlands next semester and thought to go to the Capital on the way Talker. Those people in gay teen really put me off for a while and made me wonder the point of life... Umm...

I enjoy thinking and am exposed to both science and arts (like politics, sociology that stuff). I like Western culture although I see adv and disadv in both Western and Asian cultures. I really enjoying comparing different cultures and that is kind of like my major.

I want to make friends who are bit sensitive like me. Haha. Sensitive guys are cutest as I recently found out.

Yeah. Nice to see everybody!

oh well, maybe you will find more friends here, i'm willing to be the 1st one Rolleyes

Haha, ya the gay teen forum is full of assholes. Plus I'm too old for it.

welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the Gs community we try to NOT be nastied but some times we slipp so bear with us

acheng Wrote:oh well, maybe you will find more friends here, i'm willing to be the 1st one Rolleyes

Haha yeah. Thanks! Saw you in chat room yesterday.

OrphanPip Wrote:Haha, ya the gay teen forum is full of assholes. Plus I'm too old for it.

You're only 21 is it?
I'm 25 now... Luckily I look younger always than my age.

hello Flyerwolf and Welcome to GaySpeak.

Just figured out how to put the profile picture up. So it is actually called avatar. profile is the other thing. Should have read the message sent to me more carefully.

flyerwolf Wrote:You're only 21 is it?
I'm 25 now... Luckily I look younger always than my age.

Well I'm 23 actually, it would be nice to be 21 again though.