Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who loves drake bell?! i found a sexy pic of him to use as my new avatar! yay!

He's funny... but not my type on the hawtness scale!

dnt know who he is rly:confused: but he looks quite hot Wink

hellocake Wrote:dnt know who he is rly:confused: but he looks quite hot Wink

yeah he's on this show "drake and josh". it's kinda for little kids but teens still watch it cuz he's sexy lol! idk if they show it in england... hey do you like benny hill? i think he's a perv but still, he's funny!

They did show it in England... was on one of the Saturday morning shows. Not sure if it still is or not now... my TV viewing has gone down to about half hour a day.

iv watched drake and josh!! i dont know which of them is the sexy one but i know who your on a bout. Wink

hellocake Wrote:iv watched drake and josh!! i dont know which of them is the sexy one but i know who your on a bout. Wink

...drakeT_Tder...jk lol!

I watch drake and josh - I think its on nickelodian(Spelling?). We only got sky because our ariel blew off in a storm but now it pays dividends.

I might watch it because i'm a fan of childrens TV or just to look at drake - you decide. (BB stylee)

m4rc Wrote:I watch drake and josh - I think its on nickelodian(Spelling?). We only got sky because our ariel blew off in a storm but now it pays dividends.

I might watch it because i'm a fan of childrens TV or just to look at drake - you decide. (BB stylee)
oh i just watch it cuz i love drake lol!