Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ariel Troster's Article
Hey guys, I read this article fully and can't seem to get my mind off of it. I found it very very interesting, and the writer brings up some good points. Right now, I just feel like I've been "put in my place", and although I have some opinions on what I think, I'd like to here what you guys think about it.
Here is the link to the article:

http://www.xtra.ca/public/viewstory.aspx...PLATE_ID=7

Sorry, ignore this message Sad

you were confused?

Confused, I don't think so, no. But ya, I kinda' forgot about this thread... I was confused about how these forums work, yes. I just remember making this thread 5 times, because it didn't work, and then trying to restart it, and figure out why my replys to the thread wouldn't work... that sort of thing...

But now that I'm in this thing, I would definately suggest reading the article... my post that says "ignore this message" was an edit to that post, saying to ignore it, not the thread itself.... If this is comfusing you, chances are, you're not alone.

From what I remember, I had some good points I was going to mention about the article, but I forgot the important ones. But after these past weeks, I've come to learn that I hate that bitch who wrote it. I'm an open-minded person, and don't dismiss her arguments, but that doesn't change the fact that I think she's a moron.