Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's clothing and SO much more . . .
Yeah . . . when I was single, I tried every type of self-gratification there is. Everything from toys to crossdressing to being loud enough for my neighbours to hear.

That's not all . . . both kinds of "showers".

I strapped on a dildo reverse, so it was in me. I made it a goal to spend 24 hours like that, I went grocery shopping, I fell asleep, I woke up. By the time I pulled it out I don't know how to describe the feeling. It was an amazing feeling. My ass took such a stretching, but when it was finally out, I had to ride it.

Another time I intentionally fell asleep with one inside me, while wearing head to toe women's lingerie. I woke up to the sound of the landlord in my apartment. It was a bachelor suite so that meant there was only one room. I froze and just pretended to be asleep. I didn't know what else to do. He made a strange noise and left quickly. Awkward.

Sorry if I'm a freak but I keep it supressed now for what it's worth.

HotCanadian Wrote:Sorry if I'm a freak but I keep it supressed now for what it's worth.

You are fine just being yourself. No need to apologize. We like people around here that arent afraid to try new things and explore there sexuality. Your escapades are mundane compared to what some other people have done on here. Not much you can say that can shock us.Rolleyes

I'm more shocked that your landlord felt he could just let himself into your room. Maybe you need to move.

Realy what the hell was he doing letting himself into your apartment without your permission?

You are not a freak and you are not alone i know a few people here in the U.S. that have the same fetish's and more.

I must agree you should move as your landlord does not respect your privacy.

yo your just being yourself i think that its cool that you really explore yourself to find out who you are and your not alone either Confusedmile:

Interesting. Well like others have said, you're just being yourself. As long as yourself and not posing or trying to be someone you're not, that's cool. I have absolutely no problem with that. No apology necessary and you're not a freak.

You are not a freak at all...I would say instead that you have a gift...

...Pussy Boys (I use the term fondly just in case you never heard it beforeWink ) are hot and most of them are straight or bi...hard to find a gay one but I managed to do it:biggrin:...and I am quite satisfiedConfusedmile: .

What is a pussy boy?
As for the landlord, he must have knocked a few times but I didn't answer it was about noon and the air conditioner needed to be properly mounted. He had to repair that. But either way, he sent somebody else to fix it next time.

lol my neighbour has let himself into my house a couple of times, like wtf... this is not home and away gtfo!
Atleast i can lock the door...

Robg Wrote:lol my neighbour has let himself into my house a couple of times, like wtf... this is not home and away gtfo!
Atleast i can lock the door...

If I were you, I would get a new neighbor or a gun.