Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
[COLOR="Black"]Very nice to chat with everyone in here. I m asian from VietNam . im gay .20 yearold.
Hope to chat and make friend with someone here to enjoy and share everything about our life. you can contact me everyday with my yahoonick : nquocanh84 . Thank you very much! [/COLOR]

Welcome john to the GS community of friends we have a chat room here as well

Hello John and Welcome to GaySpeak... When did you find out / realise you were gay? We hear from other Vietnamese members that it's not very easy to be gay in Vietnam. Do you find it is the case?

Welcome John, I look forward to speaking with you, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Hello. Welcome Smile

hi welcome to the forum i will be glad to talk to you im usually at the chat room

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello John and Welcome to GaySpeak... When did you find out / realise you were gay? We hear from other Vietnamese members that it's not very easy to be gay in Vietnam. Do you find it is the case?

Hello . I realised i was gay when im about 14 :biggrin:. and yes In VN. its not very easy to be gay in my country. But i don't care . Because when i go out. No one know me that i m gay. You have a body of a men Big Grin. You re close, u are good to everyone. You make you yourself became easier!