Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancel My Account
I just don't care any more! I been rejected, called ugly, loser, ignored and so on. I've tried real hard to lose weight and did so. I am fed up with trying to please people. I am fed up with being NOT welcomed in the gay world. I've had it!

Hey man, don’t you think you’re over thinking things? Personally, it seems like you’re too concerned with what people think about you, seriously, think about that for a second.

I have friends who do nothing but care about how others perceive them, it’s not healthy. If you meet new people, don’t think about ‘getting with them’ or anything, tell yourself you want to be friends with them, nothing more, and the rest will follow.

People are very welcoming here on GS, talk to us.

rookies2007 Wrote:I just don't care any more! I been rejected, called ugly, loser, ignored and so on. I've tried real hard to lose weight and did so. I am fed up with trying to please people. I am fed up with being NOT welcomed in the gay world. I've had it!

Please don't turn away from the vast gay community. Granted, some parts of it are hedonistic and cruel however most of it contain pockets of decent people such as forums like this which set out to help and understand the problems we face. It seems to me you maybe looking for acceptance in the wrong gay communities; perhaps you should try other ways of meeting people. As for people who call you names; well I can assure you that you're not ugly, your're not a loser because coming out takes great courage and only a loser would remain within the closet forever, and being ignored reflects a problem on their part and not yours.

So, rather than turn away and retreat into a depressive states, please stay with us here and try out new ways of meeting gay people. Believe me, theres someone for everyone and it takes time to find them.

Hey rookies2007!

Firstly – I can’t believe somebody would be so childish to go out of their way to insult you. Clearly they aren’t quite the full cup of tea. Such people should be ignored. Although a whole series of little things can be a lot more difficult to deal with than one independent event.

Most people are pretty decent!

Sorry If I sound like a talking head from “Richard and judy”
Sorry if you don’t know who “Richard and Judy” are.

I just don't know any more. Nobody finds me attractive! I am fed up with people! I really am! I can't eat, sleep and no longer trust people esp. gay men!

Hmmm

If you've had a bad experience in pubs/clubs etc I wouldn't be suprised - it's all very superficial - be they gay or straight or whatever...

I've had problems growing up as a child. Thought it would get better when I was 26 and realized I was gay. It has not. Nobody finds me attractive- I wish I was never born!

have you thought of professional help? I went when I was younger, helped me deal with some stuff.

IMO there are some deep rooted issues that you are not going to get help with a forum. . . All I can say is you need to be happy with yourself before you can expect anyone else to be happy with you. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just concerned.

Hey bro, I am not saying this to be mean or anything, but you should really seek out some professional help. You seem like a faily cool guy, and should not be too bothered by what others think of you. Hell if you want to see ugly, take a look at me LOL. Now thats uggggaaaaaleeeeeee LOL. I'll net id we met we would have a lot in common to talk about and probably be good friends. Most guys in the gay community are pretty easy to get along with, except for some of the pretty princess bois LOL. No offense if there are any here. But you get the picture man.

Just take a chill pill relax and seek professional help if you need it. I know I have and I am sure if you ask around you will fine a gazillion guys that have gottne professional help.