Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heys
heys all. I'm much to lazy to post anything that you can just find in my little profile thingy, but I'll say this much: I'm new, I'm lookin for friends, and I'm glad I found this place.

Uhm... yeah... Sui's the name, I run a rant-forum where people can yell and scream all they want, and if you want to join, feel free! I do some artwork... I'm pretty awful though... Uhm... I'm a sub? xD I'm really a helpless romantic and I pride myself in being a video-game nerd. Uhm... I'm learning Japanese... aaaaand... I don't really know what else to say! Huzzah for being bad at introductions!

Feel free to talk to me anytime, I'm almost always on MSN (WLM) and AIM, and if you're depressed, if you tell me, I'll do just about everything in my power to help... I don't know why, but it's just part of me... I have to help folks who feel bad...

SO! that's all for me... Glad to be here, and hope to make some good new friends!

heya and welcome =D

Welcome to the forums! Xyxwave
arts? here's a user called Totomi (aged 16) who's studying arts at college,
Japanese? here's a user called Sexyzackers (aged 14) who is practically obsessed with Japanese
you might take to them!

Sui Wrote:(WLM)

Hi and welcome.

lol, for a moment I thought you were referring to me! One of the other sites I go on, people call me WLM instead of wouldlikemuscle.

(yes, I realise i its windows live messenger tho :biggrin: )

yoroshiku onegaishimasu! zakku desu! ogenki desu ka? hi im zack!! i speak quite abit of nihongo(japanese)!!

sou desuka? Ima, watashiwa nihongo wo naraimasu. xP Kanji wa totemo (hard... forgot the friggin word...) desu. katakana mo (hard) desu... Dah... watashiwa baka desu ne? can't even remember the simplest word... grah...

Nice to meetcha all ^^ and really... I just doodle xD pretty crappy doodles.... even though I have made an attempt at starting a webcomic... I'll be puttin it up on the web as soon as I get a scanner. =D huzzah for randomness!

Sui Wrote:sou desuka? Ima, watashiwa nihongo wo naraimasu. xP Kanji wa totemo (hard... forgot the friggin word...) desu. katakana mo (hard) desu... Dah... watashiwa baka desu ne? can't even remember the simplest word... grah...

Nice to meetcha all ^^ and really... I just doodle xD pretty crappy doodles.... even though I have made an attempt at starting a webcomic... I'll be puttin it up on the web as soon as I get a scanner. =D huzzah for randomness!
hard is "muzukashii". some of the stuff you said confused me lol! im not a pro er anything... nice drawing!! gambatte! (keep at it, give it all you've got).Biggthumpup

huh... too much... japanese