Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music are you listening to?
Genre: LGBT+ Oriented Euro German Progressive Electro Beat

"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22
[-] The following 1 member Likes JDD22's post:
  • Insertnamehere

Very nice. Lovelove

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Insertnamehere

Dance Gavin Dance - Inspire The Liars

Wow. Wow. WOW. This song was a previously scrapped song from the Meteora era of Linkin Park, and the band have just released it. Hearing "new" old Linkin Park and Chester's voice in something I've not heard before hit me hard. And what a song it is, god knows why they scrapped it.

I'm not crying, you're crying!

[-] The following 2 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • andy, Insertnamehere

(02-12-2023, 10:45 AM)Cridders88 Wrote: Wow. Wow. WOW. This song was a previously scrapped song from the Meteora era of Linkin Park, and the band have just released it. Hearing "new" old Linkin Park and Chester's voice in something I've not heard before hit me hard. And what a song it is, god knows why they scrapped it.

I'm not crying, you're crying!

Still not over Bennington's demise. Such a solid artist for such a tragic end. Talk about angry crying. Ugh. I cannot celebrate the caliber of his vocal anymore without feeling depressed.  Heart Sad Heart
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Insertnamehere

@ChadCoxRox

I feel you. Whenever I listen to Linkin Park now I hear the lyrics as a cry for help. I'd say Chester's passing was the celebrity death that affected me the most. I grew up listening to Linkin Park, they became big in my teenage years, which is probably why LP influenced me so much.

I feel sad when I hear the songs now, but at the same time they bring me nostalgic comfort. It's a strange juxtaposition of feelings. This song did exactly the same.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • Insertnamehere

remember when we found misery
we watched her, watched her spread her wings
and slowly, slowly fly around our room
and she asked for your gentle miiiiiind

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • Bookworm

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]
[-] The following 1 member Likes Insertnamehere's post:
  • andy

Miracle - Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.