Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time changes today
Time is changing today Sunday 28 October dont forget to change yours clocks to one our back.

Yay one hour more of beauty sleep! could that happen every week , i would much appreciate it Laugh1

This year, in North America, the time changement will be the first sunday of november.

Thanks for reminding me boys Confusedmile:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I might sound stupid but why do you need to change your time?Must be very weird!

It's daylight savings time babe - it's 'coz we like to have that extra hour in bed Wink.

Seriously though, I don't actually know why we do it ... we do it twice a year - clocks go forward in the summertime (I guess to give us another hour's daylight during the day), and come back again in the autumntime (which obviously makes the nights draw closer quicker, but it means it's light for the early-risers).

... it might be interesting to look into I guess ...

It DOES rock in the summertime though - it stays light until past 9pm !! Nice for those late-evening summertime drives *moves his hands like they're at the wheel* Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

This was a all a wartime measure. Dunno why we still do it in peacetime though. It annoys me to have to faff about with the clocks twice a year.:mad:

I prefer winter to summer clock wise. More sleep = less bags = me :biggrin: Wink
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

wartime measure? I thought it was just to increase productivity?
Or was it to increase it to make stuff for wartime? Ahhhh.

And I like it. It's strange. Confusedmile:

Wilem Wrote:wartime measure? I thought it was just to increase productivity?
Or was it to increase it to make stuff for wartime? Ahhhh.

And I like it. It's strange. Confusedmile:

It could be one of those things.. Which has many different reasons which have come over time?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]