Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I nominate gilhooly to be kicked out of GS
This went too far! I think we should all calm down, and we must not force anyone to leave or to be kicked out. I know I too criticized gilhooly, but on that day he was behaving very bad. However this went just too far and now we are not a peaceful forum with people who help each other, but something which reminds me of my early school years, everybody is very nervous and tries to attack everyone else. I too am fed up with PM from gilhooly telling me stories from his childhood, his small talks with his mother, and lawsuits with people on GS, but we should give him another chance, right? Therefore I think he should stay, if he wants to, but should try to behave himself in a more civilized manner and should not insult others and their interests. And as far as I talked with Ryan, he doesn't seem to be at all bothered with what gilhooly said, so everything can go back to usual, sort of.

azulai Wrote:I have no respect for attention whoring or self-grandiose behavior.

Age (young or old) is not an excuse to act disrespectful to other individuals. You are not as funny as you think you are. And, a little self-awareness goes a long way.

No, it's not my or any other member here's job to make excuses for your nasty ways. I've always given you leeway because I do think there is some dementia at play but I'm tired of telling myself that excuse.

If you shit in the sandbox, the other kids aren't going to want to play. That's something my dad drilled into my head.

You tend to take a dump in threads, or create your own threads and want others to admire your stupidity. Don't create a thread like this and expect less than honesty from me. Again, it's being nothing but an attention whore to create a thread like this.

You do need to apologize to SlipknotRlZZ and Sil. You were confrontational and rude. You took a fun thread, "the Stud of the Day," and YOU made it very unpleasant.

THIS ^ above, says it better than I could.

Wow, just wow...

when I get disturbing and threatening PM's sent to me (as both Slipknotrizz and I have), I contact a Mod. It's a hard-and-fast rule. This is the first time I have encountered any type of behaviour like this on the forum. I shouldn't have been cocky in retaliation; I think he does deserve another chance as he has also apologised.

All this for one picture is ridiculous. I haven't voted by the way, thanks for any feedback and support.

My house cat will take bad attention over no attention any day. Wouldn't you? Smile

Guys I am a good marine. Please take your best shot. If you annoyed me I would annoy you back.

So far azulai is winning. I read his post and I ducked. I then immediately thanked him

I have listened to my pagan beliefs being ridiculed by virtually everyone. I felt pagan before I knew my family name or address. I see no sign that you would give me the same courtesy you would give a Buddhist. Sil says my beliefs are irrelevant. To him but not to me. You sounds because I don't have a religion I probably don't have a conscience. Paganism controls pretty much everything I say do or feel

Since everyone enjoys sending me threatening messages in private, you insult me in private you like to file infractions in private please remember to act like men. Don't ask Andy the webmaster to fight your battles fight your own battles and leave Andy out of it.

Silly gilhooly

gilhooly Wrote:Guys I am a good marine. Please take your best shot. If you annoyed me I would annoy you back.

So far azulai is winning. I read his post and I ducked. I then immediately thanked him

I have listened to my pagan beliefs being ridiculed by virtually everyone. I felt pagan before I knew my family name or address. I see no sign that you would give me the same courtesy you would give a Buddhist. Sil says my beliefs are irrelevant. To him but not to me. You sounds because I don't have a religion I probably don't have a conscience. Paganism controls pretty much everything I say do or feel

Since everyone enjoys sending me threatening messages in private, you insult me in private you like to file infractions in private please remember to act like men. Don't ask Andy the webmaster to fight your battles fight your own battles and leave Andy out of it.

I think you're the one who should be remembering to act like a man. You've shown little courtesy or respect to me or others on this forum and yet you want, nay demand, the same for yourself. Because of your beliefs, because of your past. you hide behind a wall of excuses for the fact you treat people badly and justify it however you see fit.

I have sent you no threats, and made it clear things are okay. Being pagan is fine, Fenris is one of our most trusted members and he manages somehow to never offend people like this, far from it.

Ultimately it's Andy's decision what happens. I'm done with this, so sad this has had to happen on one of my favourite forums.

It takes one person to be the better person and stop getting further entrenched in this crap

OMG how terrible. Some anonymous person on the internet made some dubious comments. The horror, how will we survive! Our lives will never be the same!

I vote you just ignore members you think are trolls, rather than make a fuss which is exactly what they'd enjoy.

I don't really know gilholly but why is this going on??? Excuse me for being out the loop but just what is going on here? Why does ANYONE have to be kicked by public vote?

This is about as ridiculous as when Winter quit over the Lady Gaga argument. I'm awfully amused by it all though.