Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This or That
If by nudist you mean perpetually nude...NO...

Besides, how is it that nudists are always the least appealing to the eye? to them PLEASE PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON

Újvidék or Novi Sad?

Novi Sad while I have no idea who or what that is, the name is soothing to the ears.

Hexanitrohexaazaisowurtzitane or Tetrasulfur tetranitride

southbiochem Wrote:If by nudist you mean perpetually nude...NO...

Besides, how is it that nudists are always the least appealing to the eye? to them PLEASE PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON

Újvidék or Novi Sad?

haha its true all wrinkly and saggy bits, do i really want to see THAT before lunch! :p

bowyn ~ that one with the letters in it that does that thing for some reason,you know the one

parachute jump or climb mount everest ?

Climb mountains. I fail to see the logic of jumping out of a perfectly functioning aeroplane with nothing but a sheet on your back.

Dancing in the moonlight or Dancing at a Rave?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Novi Sad while I have no idea who or what that is, the name is soothing to the ears.

Hmm...but it should ring a bell at the very least..US and other NATO countries bombed Novi Sad and Belgrade in 1999 to stop the Serbian Army from further ethnic cleansing of Kosovar Albanians...

Anyway, Novi Sad is the second largest city in Serbia, and it held the first name when it was part of Austria-Hungary, under Hungarian administration ... I too prefer the current name under the exact same idea: it's really soothing to hear

As I hate massive gatherings I'll pick to dance in the moonlight anyday..hehe

cycling or swimming?

Well thanks for the history lesson. I have withdrawn from news outlets. If it wasn't for the casual talk on the internet I most likely wouldn't have known about such events as the Economic Crisis and The Fed being shut down.

News depresses me too much, and leaves me feeling anxious. No serious, its not good for ones health.

Swimming....

Sitting or standing

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:News depresses me too much, and leaves me feeling anxious. No serious, its not good for ones health.

That much is true...news ARE depressing

Standing..I tend to stand a lot out of obligation..on public transport while traveling and at lab work..(which is more running arround doing stuff really) so I'm used to it.

grapes or raspberries?

Raspberries.
To have loved and lost or to never have loved at all?

To never have loved at all. love sucks.

Incidentally, I don't mind you having your delusions of royalties and all, but do drop my name from your Signature. you are not allowed to use Bow, or Bowyn as per copyrights. I get royalties you see.

Being Royal or Getting Royalties?

Being Royal, its good to be the king.

Playing with yourself, or playing with others?