Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Back There
Though there are a few threads about body hair, I don't often hear about (Putting this as eloquently as possible) ass hair. Like hair on the cheeks and around the anus. I know it is natural but I've heard quite a few men shave theirs and this fact has made me feel a bit self-concious. I have a good amount of noticeable hair on my ass, and it climbs up my back a wee bit. I don't personally mind it, but I worry about the reaction from other guys. A few questions on that:

1) How do you find it on other men? Attractive? Turn-off? Not bothered?

2) How much hair do you commonly see on other men/yourself?

3) Does the hair affect sex in anyway?

Thanks in advance~

Some men have lots of hair, others don't have as much. Finding out is part of the adventure Wink

I have hair there as well, and no, I don't trim or shave it.

If I dated a guy who did, that wouldn't be a probem, but in my mind, body hair = masculinity.

If I wanted to date someone who had no body hair, I'd date a woman.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't have much back there . . . but I sure do love hair on a guy. : )

I have a decent amount of hair on my ass and around my hole. Hey its the way my body is. I have no problem with it at all.

I think I'm on my way to becoming a bear Smile I would shave it but I'm too lazy. and if its on another guy I'm just happy I'm seeing some ass:biggrin:

Hello SRT,
Some people like hair some dont however with me I prefer some hair not a jungle but some because i find people who shave it all off look as if they are under age as its bald lol...

I have a hairy chest, hairy legs and a (you guessed it lol) a hairy ass. I don't do much bout it for most of the year, however, I am very active in the summer months swimming, skiing, boating and such so I wax everything at the beginning of the summer and I wax again 6 weeks later which keeps me hair free for the season. My crush seems pretty happy with me year round, hairy or smooth. :biggrin:

I'm not very hairy that's for sure, and so I will never be able to join the bear club...! Scatter

I have hair on my body, but i have shaved, waxed and used a epilator before coz im fussy in looking my best and coz im a bottom. :redface:
Body hair on other guys i dont mind coz its how they are. Confusedmile: