Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone.
My Name is Cody Nicholas Martin,
and I am just your avarage, 16 year old boy.
I like videogames, Being a lazy teenager, talking to girls (my girlfriend)
texting, and sometimes hanging with friends tho im very anti social so i rarely do.
Something you probly wouldnt guess by just looking at me, is i'm biologicly a female. or maybe you can tell. i dont know. but anyway...
I'm a boy trapped inside a girls body.
Dont tell me im a confused lesbian, because i'm not.
dont tell me i need more time to think about this, because i dont.
Dont tell me what i need to do, because you dont know.
You dont know me, you dont know how i feel. only i do.
I know what gender i am, like you knew what gender you are at about age 2 or 3.
I feel like a boy, think like a boy, i am a boy.
You dont know whats between my legs, and will never know.
Anyway, whats between your legs is your sex, whats between your ears is your gender.
My gender is a boy. whats yours?
I'm not trying to be rude, i just want to let you get to know me.
tell me about you Smile

im not exactly new but i was introduced into this site as a woman. so cody is technicly new Tongue

Hi Cody

I'm not going to pretend that I understand transgener issues, but I can promise you the more I learn about you the more I will treat you as YOU. I'm not interested in gender, I'm interested in people, and so far from the way that you have conducted yourself I do admire you and would love to get to know you as well as possible through these forums.

Even though the frustrations you are dealing with are different to mine, I can understand your frustration.

I look forward to learning more about you and transgender issues in general.

I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm trying to be honest. I don't understand, but I want to understand.

Bighug

If you ever have any questions, you can PM me Smile and thanksSmile

Welcome to the site Smile

And Cody, if you ever need to chat, PM me or send me an email if I am off line Smile

Welcoem to gayspeak Cody, hope you like it here. Im sure you will meet friends here tot alk with. Confusedmile:

Hello Cody! Welcome to Gay Speak!

Zombies creep me out, glad you slay them!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

a guy in a girls body? Different but not bad, do you play sports without a cup? i mean at least you cant get kicked in the nuts by a girl XD

Hello, ZS and Welcome back as Cody... I think it's super that you have identified yourself as a boy and given yourself a name you like. Happy rebirth, or happy birthday! Balloons Balloons Balloons