Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever seen a ghost ? [DO NOT READ if you are of a nervous disposition xxx]
I do believe in spirits, psychic abilities, etc. I have felt, heard, sensed, and even smelled ghosts before. I've also seen first hand paranormal movement, i.e. a crystal on a string moving. I was holding the string perfectly still and there was no breeze...but the crystal went crazy and got somewhat warm. I'm also a skeptic and really like to have evidence before I say I've experienced something...but all in all I am a believer.

P.s...playing with ouiji boards = not good lol.

some would call me a hypcorit, or think it weird, but i am an atheist that beleives in the paranormal, i don't beleive in god, or god(s) but i do beleive in ghosts, and that is because of experince.

about 2003 ish i was sitting in what is now my son's room, on the computer, when i heard this very loud fast female voice, sounded young, it was either talking so fast i couldn't descern a thing or not english. anyway i almost blew it off right then except my dog (blond lab named flip-flip) heard it too, she ran out of the room kinda woofin at it (not quite barking) and when i unglued my now scared little butt from the chair i went out to see that she was downstairs barking up at the ceiling as if she had seen somthing just floating in the air 0.0

since then i've had a couple disembodied voice happenings, that or im just plain insane ^.^

latest i was in our house and i was in the master bathroom on the toilet, also surfing fb on my phone when i heard a very clear female voice whisper "Josh" now half distracted i thought it was like my mother or somthing so i reply im in the bathroom, but then i hear her way on the otherside of the house with the dogs and i realize theres no way she just ran that fast over there for some reason, and there was no one else in the house, 0.0

since then i have attempted "ghost boxing" and "Evp sessions" with what little i have, and the outcomes have been interesting.
i can't tell you about ghost boxing, it could all be coincidence, but i dunno, in one session i had a voice yelling "f*** you F*** it!" and in another one a female kept answering a question rudely (i asked what i was holding to see if i was talking to a spirit, i was holding a comb, but she kept answering "your d**k"
its on youtube but i can't post links yet so, ya gotta wait Wink

my mistake, i can post links, here's the first vid, from there you can acess my profile and my other vids

moar stories!!!

I was stationed on the battleship Missouri I have seen things unexplainable was told i had an over active imagination by one and another told me he saw it too.

I think I did still not sure want to believe i did as i do believe in ghosts