Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My coming out experience (it doesnt make sense and im curious why)
I was straight, I had dated girls, not very successfully but I knew I was straight. Being a comfortably straight guy I had no problem being on web cam casually topless to male friends. There was one guy, my best friend of xbox live who I used to do this a lot with not for any reason cept we had webcams.

Over the course of a week I got relitively attracted to this guy, from being a hetrosexual male, I had had days in the past like any teen where I wondered if I could be gay. But this just felt right, amazingly he felt the same way and we became an internet couple (but we never actually met once)

It lasted a week and he decided he would rather be straight, he had lied about many things and I learned a fair few things from the experience. I was left with the choice to be gay, bi or return to being straight but I found my mind rapidly made that choice for me until I felt sure I was to be gay.

But people say this is something your born with not something that just happens? maybe theres something bigger at work here, I am an agnostic afterall and I do believe in a master plan.

The thing that worries me now is what if I change back? how can I ever know if ill always be like this?

Well, I don't think anything really works the way we think it does in this world.
The choice is yours. You just have to be happy about it. Would you be more comfortable with a man or a woman? Thats the question.
Of course you may stumble upon someone, regardless of their gender, and you know this is the person you want to be with.
Life is funny that way. Just be honest with yourself and it will turn out fine, I'm sure of it.

Here's what I found, for me, it took me a while to discover my sexuality, I didn't just know it off hand. I had to experience things and learn about myself through that. I didn't quite figure out who I was until I was in my early 20's now am quite comfortable with who I am but it took me a while to discover that.