Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it mean if me ?
Is it mean of me to tickle my boyfriend occaisionly. He's extremely ticklish, and dissolves into laughter. I can't help it, his laugh is so sexy! He begs me to stop but it puts him in a very goofy mood. I don't want to torture him, like my older brother's best friend used to do to me when I was a kid.
Your thoughts?

Its good to hyave a bit of interaction on a positive moment... This kind of thing can strengthen a relationship as long as it isnt done too often in time...

This is a cute post. Smile cause I like tickling my bf just to see him smile and hear his laugh... but he does hate that darn "tickle monster".

The be4st thing to do wityh a bf is when they are angry go your so beautiful when your mad compliment them when they least expwect it works a treat!""

Its a form of teasing, but it is all in fun. With my partner, he smiles and giggles, laughs at it.... I know when he is seriously had enough, and when he says 'stop' seriously I do stop.

It happens about once a month... more than that and it may be mean/cruel with him.

His older brothers held him down when he was like 8 years old and tickled him until he peed his pants. Due to that experience he takes tickling somewhat seriously so a little dab goes a long way.

IF your BF does have a similar issue, then figure out what is safe for him and don't over do it.

Be honest with him, let him know that you enjoy doing that, and you want to honestly know if he's ok with it. He'll appreciate your concern.

My ex was named Matthew, and he was extremely ticklish. He knew I enjoyed tickling him, and he would let me have fun, as long I as respected his limits and stopped when he told me to.

One day, I met him when I was in a bad mood, it was a rough day at work. He took off his shoes and socks and put his bare feet in my lap. LOL

It never lasted too long, he was very ticklish and would soon be laughing hysterically, but he never complained, and told me a few times I was the ONLY guy he let do that to him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks guys for all your feedback, I taled to him and he said it was no problem since I respect his boundaries and that he finds it kind of sexy.
Besides I don't do it too often Wink

he's enjoying it too

Hey it sounds like fun and certainly not being mean..!

Remybussi

Haha I think its cute .. I like it when we're watching tv and he tickles me :biggrin:
I just think it shouldnt be done too often tho :tongue: